Toast 2024 Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

This is as 'complete' as I'm getting for now. Fake premos in the depths of each line, but whatever. Will deal with the GWS flogs first (or Stewart) if I can get through a couple of weeks with no injuries.

Holding onto Clohesy as def/mid cover for now. Can do the zero trade trick and move Dawson to defence later if Kreuger dies so that I have additional forward cover.

1000015718.jpg

More importantly- Where is the stamp? :p
Go Away GIF

With this week's trades could get to a dubious "complete". Some very un-premo premos there. And probably the worst bench I've ever had in more than a decade playing this game. But the glimmer of hope is still 10 trades to try to improve things or handle injuries.

1718840425395.png

Sheezel Daicos Young [Salem]

Crisp Dale Ridley [Parker]

Serong Bontempelli Gulden [Sullivan]

Walsh Wines Green [Dowling]

Horne-Francis Graham [Mannagh]

Gawn Grundy [Livingstone]

Zorko Flanders Heeney [Jackson]

Fisher McKay Sexton [Kreuger]

That's my team right now, doing no trades this week.

If I don't trade next week, I'll play Salem at M8.

More likely, Graham and Sullivan will become Rozee and El-Hawli.

The weakness in my side is definitely the bottom of my mids, but Wines is under-rated and apart from that 34 when he went off with heart palpitations, he's been solid. Horne-Francis may be the guy I luxury trade if I still have 4 trades left in a month, but he's also capable of getting his sh1t together and scoring over 120 a few times in a row.

I think Jacko at F7 is pretty good, both as cover for my rucks and because if Darcy goes down, he probably returns to being one of the highest scoring forwards.

Last edited:
This is what I got with 6 trades left and $20.1k itb.

Next week I'll bring in a DEF/MID to swing with Salem, plus Curnow or Bolton to loop/cover M8/F6, which will leave me with 4 trades left.

With a 23rd (Salem) and 24th (Curnow/Bolton) "premo", I'm hedging my bets on lots of short term outs. I'll be hoping a few "illness" and "managed" outs as the weather gets colder and the season gets close to finishing.

If I can avoid season ending injuries for a few weeks, I'll look to luxury upgrade my trash midfield around SC Finals time.

Ranked 72.2k overall after round 2, I traded hard to fix my disaster of a starting side, currently sitting at 3.4k, hopefully I can sneak into the top 2k for a respectable finish.

GL everybody for the remainder of the season!

1718850039476.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve traded sexy time this week.
You can see the writing is on the wall with Powell back and Weller in a few weeks.
Sexy time won’t be around come super coach finals.
Trade now while you have the trades folks.

With most teams getting completed this week and many coaches sitting on minimal trades are you confident for the run home or do you think you will go backwards.
I have 5 trades left. Will be 3 next week with crap depth.
Currently ranked 640. Expect to move up this week and maybe the next few weeks then I might crash and burn when injuries hit and I might struggle for top 1000.
Buckle up.

With most teams getting completed this week and many coaches sitting on minimal trades are you confident for the run home or do you think you will go backwards.
I have 5 trades left. Will be 3 next week with crap depth.
Currently ranked 640. Expect to move up this week and maybe the next few weeks then I might crash and burn when injuries hit and I might struggle for top 1000.
Buckle up.
73rd with 4 trades left. Can go down to two and bring in a 520k bench player next week or just stick it out. I hope I finish top 100 but I doubt it. Missing too many players who I expect to have strong back half’s of the year

73rd with 4 trades left. Can go down to two and bring in a 520k bench player next week or just stick it out. I hope I finish top 100 but I doubt it. Missing too many players who I expect to have strong back half’s of the year
Awesome rank.
That’s the question do you bring in $520k depth or save the trade for injury? 🤔
Guess it’s much of a muchness as the depth trade covers injury if and when it happens.

I’ve traded sexy time this week.
You can see the writing is on the wall with Powell back and Weller in a few weeks.
Sexy time won’t be around come super coach finals.
Trade now while you have the trades folks.

What's his BE?

You've gone early I reckon.

Hopefully he makes you pay

What's his BE?

You've gone early I reckon.

Hopefully he makes you pay
Break even around 50 and yeah if he plays he will make more coin.
I’m just getting on the front foot and I really struggle to play the long game and always trade on impulse for the now.
I won’t be surprised if he’s out this week.
Should find out in an hour or so.

Break even around 50 and yeah if he plays he will make more coin.
I’m just getting on the front foot and I really struggle to play the long game and always trade on impulse for the now.
I won’t be surprised if he’s out this week.
Should find out in an hour or so.

I should work out who I'm trading him to if he's out lol

Prolly Caldwell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back