Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerous tackle on Murphy, i don't ******* understand what players are meant to do now. Wasn't even relatively dangerous. Murphy contributed more do the tackle going to ground. This bullshit will be the new lifting the arm in the tackle for high contact. Making an absolute mess of the sport if you cant tackle someone to ground
Hope he gets a 40-week concussion, the little soufflé…

Now seems as good a time as any to announce my new thesis topic

Nathan Murphy: Scrub or squib?” And then in the parentheses below:

“Faux tough guys with fragile constitutions and how they are ruining the game”

Zac Merrett cleared in a tackle that’s very similar to Butlers. It’s a two tiered competition.
That gobsmackingly mind blowingly inconsistent. The similarities are glaring. WTF?

Pies need to offer Ben King whatever it takes

If you can take the pies chaos handball game away from them they look like a bit of a rabble don't they. Scoreboard flattering. They have been obliterated. I'm sure the 'flu' excuse will be wheeled out though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5994C347-DDD6-4FFB-8112-23FC3E96EAB9.jpeg

The irony of Josh Bruce liking this vid of Reef (lol) almost missing his foot

Anyone suddenly finding the AFL subreddit suddenly says its private?

*edit, looks like its part of the protest against Reddits changes.

I’d say barely. Like an episode of Fat Pizza in the stands. They were punching on too

Adam G putting the boot in

d5cfe2b7024d6b64580a841be6f34583.jpg

That Collingwood team for all their exciting play is chocked full of chodes.

Mason Cox standing over Petracca carrying on like a goose post game, reminded me of his tough guy post on twitter after our game with them, basically channeling his inner Mark Wahlberg, “if I was there, it wouldn’t have gone down like it did”, a grade chodester.

Nathan Murphy did the exact same thing he did against Caminiti to Fritsch; Fritsch was leading back towards the square looking the other way and Murphy gave him a forearm to the throat/upper chest. Difference is Fritsch went down for a free, should have whacked him back.

Also, Peter Frampton or whatever his name is, when Collingwood had a bit of run early on gave Pickett a shove when he was already on the ground. As a full back going after a small forward, real downhill skier vibes. Also gave me the shits as vs. us after the siren he went over and started shoving Owens and getting into his grill. Games done champ, shake hands and move on.

For all the form and exciting 4th quarters, the truth is you can’t polish a turd, and Collingwood is still Collingwood. In summation, sucked in Pies and smell my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back