Live Event 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup - KAYO

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon Greece please win.
We need that automatic Olympics qualification secured...
pray giannis antetokounmpo GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Looks like you're going to get your way. Strong first half by NZ but again they faded in the 2nd unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia are huge favs tomorrow night, i dont know that I agree with that. They have Luka, we've started games poorly and questionable coaching to boot. Hope we win but not confident

Listening to the Ball and the Real World Podcast (olgun uluc and Kane Pittman?) they said the best outcome is we best Solvenia and then they beat Germany. Will leave all three teams with 2 losses. Goes to point differential in those games. We’d be in a good spot because we only lost narrowly to Germany.

We ideally need to go through as first in group to avoid Canada in the quarters.

If my aunty had stones, she'd be my uncle
Yup.

Even in the lead up to this world cup with Ben making some noises, reading between the lines it kinda seemed like he'd be keen if he could skip training camp and whatever process was required and just rock up whenever. Can't see Basketball Australia ever letting him get away with that.

Maybe thats an uncharitable reading from the outside, I don't know. But I wouldn't be all that surprised if we never saw him in a Boomers team. He seems to be really poorly advised in general (or unwilling to act on good advice I guess).

Listening to the Ball and the Real World Podcast (olgun uluc and Kane Pittman?) they said the best outcome is we best Solvenia and then they beat Germany. Will leave all three teams with 2 losses. Goes to point differential in those games. We’d be in a good spot because we only lost narrowly to Germany.

We ideally need to go through as first in group to avoid Canada in the quarters.
It’s a double edged sword. Point differential could help us avoid Canada, or it could send us packing.

Australia are huge favs tomorrow night, i dont know that I agree with that. They have Luka, we've started games poorly and questionable coaching to boot. Hope we win but not confident
Just looking at the scores they weren’t overly convincing against Cape Verde last night.

Haven't paid huge attention to this tournament as of yet, but looks like we're going to need to beat Luka to go through

Also how on Earth did Latvia beat/knock out France? France were nearly Olympic gold medalists

At this point I'd say US and Canada probably the 2 stand out teams

Haven't paid huge attention to this tournament as of yet, but looks like we're going to need to beat Luka to go through

Also how on Earth did Latvia beat/knock out France? France were nearly Olympic gold medalists

At this point I'd say US and Canada probably the 2 stand out teams
France were horrific. Squeaked by Lebanon too
Gobert offered little, Fournier looked like their only scoring option. They have a few out but no excuses being as bad as they were

Remove this Banner Ad

Back