Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If you aren't watching Bevo's press conference you're missing out 😂😂

Complaining about the lopsided free kick count? 17:30 🙄

Actually, that’s a disgrace.Totally played the man. He should get a please explain.

Last edited:
What a ham.

Bevo has completely lost his cool here. Morris got his info correct and did his job as a journo and Bevo needs someone to point his finger at and get angry and Morris was his target.

Admitting to leaks in your own club? That's a big no no before the season really begins isn't it?

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't get it. It's not even an issue I would think even warrants 10 seconds of attention let alone a 3 minute tirade and then a storm out
Reporting a player is in and out of the side and assuming "mind games" is hardly enough to warrant a response like that either. Then bringing player welfare and mental health or whatever into it too..I like Bevo but he looks like a damn fool here.

Reporting a player is in and out of the side and assuming "mind games" is hardly enough to warrant a response like that either. Then bringing player welfare and mental health or whatever into it too..I like Bevo but he looks like a damn fool here.
finally seen some representation of the average big footy poster's melts on screen

I am happy someone notable hit back at footy journalists, but there must be more to it than we see so far because I'd say Morris hasn't really played any dirtier than most journalists. Maybe he should have clarified from the start that its this element of broader footy journalism that he has a problem with, not this one instance with one particular reporter, although he did mention it a bit at the end.

Bevo just got another reality check that his team isn't good enough to beat Melbourne even with him paying off the umpires so he's cracked the shits.

I'd be embarrassed if Ratten carried on like that at a press conference.

If bevo is so easily shook my a journo getting the inside word on team selection that he thinks said journo is tearing his club down then **** he's in for a world of pain.

He went out of his way to name the wrong side. Then had a melt down and tried to bully said journalist.

The guys cooked.

I'd laugh my ass off if, and this is extremely unlikely, that tom's source was ameet. Hahahahahaha

Earlier today I made my crystal ball prediction of the Bulldogs being premiers... only a few hours later that prediction has gone up in flames haha. The good news is I didn't tip us to make the finals :thumbsupemoji:

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back