2011 Rds 1-2 Scores & General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 2 - Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

Cracked the 2400 this week, got a little bit more out of the premium forwards this week compared to last when Krakour and Tapscott (who I had on the bench) outscored all 4 of my premiums. I copped the hit on Selwood last week and Krak/Lower/Richardson this week but on the other hand I've had some good luck too, an example being Enright well and truly beasting it at an unsustainable level.

2356 all out. Very happy with that score after 2081 last week.

Boyd, Goodes and Rioli done extremely well for me today. Heppell and Tapscott were very solid as well. Only downer was Bewicks 43 who was standing in for Selwood.

Overall, hopefully that's the start of a good season for Yarran. Made the mistake of going Goddard captain over Swan after looking into Goddards history v Tigers.

2494 this week after scoring 2401 last week. Krak, Lower and Petrie all let me down was hoping to crack 2500 for the first time ever.

BF's own, Impromptu into 2nd overall.

rockclapping.gif

BF's own, Impromptu into 2nd overall.

How do you know, it's still lockout isn't it?

2494 this week after scoring 2401 last week. Krak, Lower and Petrie all let me down was hoping to crack 2500 for the first time ever.

Great start, man. That will ut you right up there. :thumbsu:

2192, well off the pace this week. I guess a good sign is I had 32/33 players playing this week (only Otten missed). Some of the usual suspects (Lower, Krakouer, Richardson) hurt big time. Lost one league game by four points; opponent had Roughy and Hale...buggered if I know how they both got 90+.

As most will, got to think about bringing in Curnow and/or Tapscott this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My name isn't on that list. :(

I've scored 2309 + 2349 = 4658

I should be in coming 1309 but I'm not there.
I don't think it's finalised yet. I can't find myself either.

Congrats mate.

Terrible week for me, 2191.
Subs killed me. And had another 150 points on my bench :(
My riskier picks so to speak played poorly (Hurn, Duffield, Anthony - was a sub though)

Hopefully a better week next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back