Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard a really interesting scenario on the radio the other morning.

Makes for interesting discussion

Hawks v Port game as an example
Juse before the last bounce, why didn't Hawthorn simply flood the backline.
4 players at the centre bounce and the other 14 in defence

Heard a really interesting scenario on the radio the other morning.

Makes for interesting discussion

Hawks v Port game as an example
Juse before the last bounce, why didn't Hawthorn simply flood the backline.
4 players at the centre bounce and the other 14 in defence
What, and accept the free kick penalty for a breach of 6x6x6 ......you'd think one Coach will do it, at some stage

What, and accept the free kick penalty for a breach of 6x6x6 ......you'd think one Coach will do it, at some stage
Yep - simply accept the free kicknin the centre of the ground and have a flooded backline ready to defend

During a round, can you completely reverse a trade (provided that the players aren't locked out) or can you only change the player(s)?

For example I want to do Garcia to Moyle to see how my team looks, but if I don't like it can I then update Moyle to Garcia (prior to the Saints game) and get my trade back?

During a round, can you completely reverse a trade (provided that the players aren't locked out) or can you only change the player(s)?

For example I want to do Garcia to Moyle to see how my team looks, but if I don't like it can I then update Moyle to Garcia (prior to the Saints game) and get my trade back?

You can't undo changes but you can trade the players back in that were traded out as long as they aren't locked.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back