Delisted #19: Nick Hind - Not offered a contract for 2025, thanks Hindy! 26/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Believe the list management term is ‘bye Felicia’. He offers this list nothing going forward and I never want to see him again, no composure, no smarts and shoddy kicking.

What the actual **** was that? I struggle to think of an Essendon footballer dishing up anything worse than that.

Nick, don’t make me tap the sign

Do I think if every one has hit their ceiling would Hind be in our best 22……No! Do I think he is a list clogger?……..No! Because he will fight and scrap for his spot!!!!
So he is not a list clogger in that sense because I’m the long run he will teach players like Mass, Davey and Co that you don’t just get gifted games on potential you will have to at the very least fight like Hindy does.

Mass isn’t a bad sub option, but I think this guy is perfect.

Flexible/versatile. Flawed, but can really provide a spark in a variety of positions.

Eventually in a couple of weeks Cox into half back and Hind to sub id be for.

Mass isn’t a bad sub option, but I think this guy is perfect.

Flexible/versatile. Flawed, but can really provide a spark in a variety of positions.

Eventually in a couple of weeks Cox into half back and Hind to sub id be for.
The one attribute he has apart from his quick leg speed is a lot of heart. A lot of people forget he was punching out Hob like numbers of plus 30 possessions in the seconds before he came into the ones.
I want to see Wanganeen do that before he gets selected he certainly made a good account of himself today (young Wangas) I would not be shocked if Hind got dropped and punched out another 30 plus possessions. He is showing the young fellas the path.

The one attribute he has apart from his quick leg speed is a lot of heart. A lot of people forget he was punching out Hob like numbers of plus 30 possessions in the seconds before he came into the ones.
I want to see Wanganeen do that before he gets selected he certainly made a good account of himself today (young Wangas) I would not be shocked if Hind got dropped and punched out another 30 plus possessions. He is showing the young fellas the path.
He looks to have lost a bit of pace (or maybe it looks that way with some Carlton quicks closing in on him). I'm hoping that doesn't leave him with just his heart.

He looks to have lost a bit of pace (or maybe it looks that way with some Carlton quicks closing in on him). I'm hoping that doesn't leave him with just his heart.
I still thought he played pretty well. I think he has a bit of different role these days. Won’t be long though until the youngsters go past him.

One of those ones right on the borderline if we were losing I'd be calling for his head as he takes too many risks. Since we're winning I can appreciate him taking the game on.

Annoys the sh*t out of me but does enough nice things to get by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that he’s not best 22, but good depth and always plays his harudest. He is the quickest of our current players that I have seen and he creates a bit of a buzz when he gets the ball. A bit like Stringer, is this going to be a package or a baggage highlight. I was pretty critical of him last year after the bench carry on with Rutten,
but in HINDsight that was almost understandable with the shitshow that we were.
If he can keep his pace he will still be a good player for us for a few years yet.

Hind has been in and out of the team all year. I feel like he is one of the only ones in the team that takes the game on. He can make mistakes but so does everyone else.

His good out weighs the bad and must stay in for the rest of the season.
Yep. Good things happened when he took the game on.

Hind has been in and out of the team all year. I feel like he is one of the only ones in the team that takes the game on. He can make mistakes but so does everyone else.

His good out weighs the bad and must stay in for the rest of the season.
Same last week against the Dogs, was the only one willing and capable of breaking lines, but was too late to little as he was sub. Our running game is our strength till we can keep up defensively.

I would have mass in for Kelly too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #19: Nick Hind - Not offered a contract for 2025, thanks Hindy! 26/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back