NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This game will be hard for San Fran to recover from. and they have some good players hitting free agency.

Conversely, I think KC are in for a little reign of terror and could lift another couple more Lombardi Trophies, in the next few years.

Well done to KC and I am rapt for Andy Reid one of the genuinely nice guys of the NFL, I always though that he got a poor rap from the fanatical Eagles Fans.

For me it was a great game to watch, game alive almost to the end, I think some of the criticism of the 49ers is a tad harsh, it was a very good game.

Bottom line was that right from his first play Mahomes looked the difference between the two team.

Mahomes was very elusive and while some of the 49ers D almost got to him , he always seemed a milli second ahead of them and was so evasive, the kids spatial awareness and peripheral visions is astonishing.

The Greatest Corner Back Ever ( according to him anyway ) Richard Sherman had an absolute shocker and in a sick, vindictive, schadenfreude sort of way, I kinda really enjoyed watching that.

Commiserations to the 49ers close but no chocolates ... still what a wonderful season. Well done. :clapping::clapping:

To the Chiefs congrats and enjoy the Victory it was thoroughly deserved .. nothing quite as exhilarating as watching the confetti fall your colours at the end of a Super Bowl.

Yeh was a good Super Bowl. San Fran seemed to have all the answers and looked the better team at 20-10. But just as the commentators started to go all in on Garoppolo and fold on Mahomes...it all turned around. No mahomes did not dominate from the get go..but he sure came good at the crunch and the third down 44 yard pass and catch was a gem. Personally totally DISLIKE the fact the ball does not have to hit the dirt in the TouchDown area but merely break the plane..what BS. It was a claytons TD for me. Nevertheless I was happy for Kansas even tho I thought the 49ers would win.
As for the halftime TWAT fest...mmm what can you say ..Shakira is still ...well you know..not bad but some of her moves looked a bit 43ish. But heh the hips do not lie. When Jo Lo came out in her outfit I had to get out of there. Would have been called obscene once upon a time..but not now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a few hours to digest it all and this is 100% on the 49ers coaching (Mahomes and the Chiefs were always going to come hard and it was on the 49ers coaches to do something about it).

The play calling on both sides of the ball took the soft option at every critical time in the game. I'm not even going to start on the series at the end of the first half but there was zero intent from the sidelines to put their foot on the Chiefs' throat....not sure why they gave up on the presnap motion, bootlegs, zone running...it's like offensive play callers lose their minds when getting behind to the Chiefs.

On defense, prevent defenses only delay the inevitable.

The ads were certainly different to normal this year. Between canine cancer, google/Loretta, surface pro/Katie Sowers and even NFL 100, I was closer to crying than laughing during the breaks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The ads were alright I thought, nothing incredibly funny but just a few chuckles here and there.

Halftime Show was up there with one of the worst of all time but sex sells I suppose. I hope the AFL doesn't deprave itself to that point in the future but I won't hold my breath.

The game was an epic battle to the end. 49ers had the ball in their court for a lot of the game but I always knew Kansas City would come back and honestly they deserve it after the work they've been putting in over the last few season. Probably the first Super Bowl I've watched where I've been genuinely excited for the team that won.

I watched every ad on this page and liked 2 of them - Jeep and Cheetos

i watched them on NFL.com and thought that Snickers and Reeces were the "Best" but poor by standards of past years.

the new Bond movie looks ok. the other movie spots looked poor. Amazon Nazi hunters with Al Pachino might be good

Back