Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

I love lindsay and his forward pressure and what not but i am sick and tired of some of his on field antics. He lies down on the ground like he is dead sometimes, he over exaggerates when anyone pushes or hits him and he always (not always but a lot of the time) retaliates in a stupid fashion. That stanley business happened right in front of my eyes (and the umpires) and was just the most pointless thing of all time... if he was going to do anything he should have gone to his face and not yanked his jumper from behind. Like said above i think the issue could be with the dropped knees but yeah not sure what player he did it too. When lindsay is on he is a gem, he is the candy king and is always ready to defend his team mates but he just needs to stamp this other crap out of his game.

I love lindsay and his forward pressure and what not but i am sick and tired of some of his on field antics. He lies down on the ground like he is dead sometimes, he over exaggerates when anyone pushes or hits him and he always (not always but a lot of the time) retaliates in a stupid fashion. That stanley business happened right in front of my eyes (and the umpires) and was just the most pointless thing of all time... if he was going to do anything he should have gone to his face and not yanked his jumper from behind. Like said above i think the issue could be with the dropped knees but yeah not sure what player he did it too. When lindsay is on he is a gem, he is the candy king and is always ready to defend his team mates but he just needs to stamp this other crap out of his game.

Have to agree love his forward pressure has been one of the best this season, but as you say his antics sometimes are little like soccer players.

Has no one to blame but himself for even putting himself in that situation. Brilliant player and at the same time the most selfish player we have ever had. Does not put team first. Needs a few weeks in VFL to let him have a think about how his selfish actions harm the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be an error - stand bye for a correction and suspension.

After watching him play on the weekend the MRP decided leaving him in the side was the bigger punishment. :p

Poor LT has been up and down like a roller-coaster, wish he would cut out the undisciplined shit, not sure how the coach can tolerate it.

Glad to see he got off, still dont understand why the MRP would bring it up if he was going to get off anyway?

Why not make one descision instead of two.

I don't agree, I think it better news if he is forced to miss.

Can someone tell me what his actual role is.
Silent for 3 years then posts 4 times in 2 hours after a loss... Do troll accounts have shelf corporations now?

Edit - 5 times, starting to build up momentum now

Silent for 3 years then posts 4 times in 2 hours after a loss... Do troll accounts have shelf corporations now?

Edit - 5 times, starting to build up momentum now
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back