Random YouTube: Strangely addictive vids serving no purpose what so ever

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure most are already familiar with Destin from Smarter Every Day, but I went back to this old 2019 video.

The generals prediction about Russia and Ukraine... anyway. The entire age of warfare is changing.

I can't believe I haven't posted my all time favourite rabbit hole video master Shadowversity.

If there was anything and everything you have ever wanted to know about armour and fantasy vs real weapons he's the go to dude. He's so engaging I can't stop watching. And you should dig out his re-creation of Winterfell castle - its a masterful video.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only in the Western hemisphere - how weird is that.
I know right?! And only a certain type of ant! And then the queen takes a piece of fungi with her as a sort of going away gift? Eeew!

But I still watched it right to the end, Lol!

If you want to get any sleep tonight - or ever actually then I suggest you skip this vid. I on the other hand, can't quiet stop watching our probably doom.

Pretty sure there are international treaties against it but wait until a country starts weaponizing space rocks

I was thinking someone should put a sign saying 'welcome to new zealand' near sydney airport. Imagine those international tourists freaking out haha

IIRC there's a roof painted with 'Welcome to Perth' or something in Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back