Review You all need to Relax.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like a lot of your posting especially the humourous stuff but johnny and coke over singlemalt and corona over a xpa suggests your tastebuds are definitely lagging a lot of your other talents....

šŸ˜‰
Do you know I donā€™t like CC dry because itā€™s spicy?

Youā€™ll realise this once you get passed uni nightsā€¦ just like our rebuild, it takes time.
Itā€™s not the uni nights that are killing me itā€™s the drinks with co workersšŸ˜­

I like a lot of your posting especially the humourous stuff but johnny and coke over singlemalt and corona over a xpa suggests your tastebuds are definitely lagging a lot of your other talents....

šŸ˜‰
Yes on the coke in whiskey and Corona call. Frankly, anything in a clear glass stubby is usually flavourless mega swill best used to put out a fire. One of my mates now drinks that shitty beer with added lime flavouring (Miller?). We still talk to him because we are a pretty open minded bunch.

No one in the history of relaxing has relaxed when told to relax

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't necessarily disagree with your sentiment, more your expression!! (only having a laugh)

Go for it, I completely understand with the ridiculous hysterical reactions by many and genuinely good on you for calling it out mate.
I haven't slept since I heard the news of my mate Fluffy being axed. I feel sick to the stomach.

I've reached out to him but he's not answering calls. I'll shoot him a few texts and see where he's at.

Nah ... nah.

Johnnie Walker and coke isn't better than anything, unless you mean cocaine and straight JW in which case ... maybe.
Speaking from experience ferbs?

I dunno, so long as thereā€™s no ice with the JWā€¦
Yeah ...nah.

Its hard enough rooting, talking about JFK, lizard aliens and the pope ruling the world and cleaning the house at the same time in your 20s let alone at my age.

Yeah ...nah.

Its hard enough rooting, talking about JFK, lizard aliens and the pope ruling the world and cleaning the house at the same time in your 20s let alone at my age.
Senate Please GIF by GIPHY News

Remove this Banner Ad

Back