WWE Elimination Chamber - Sunday February 20, 2022. 4am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Bobby Lashley (c) vs Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins vs Riddle vs AJ Styles vs Austin Theory (WWE Championship, Elimination Chamber)
Roman Reigns (c) vs Goldberg (Universal Championship)
Becky Lynch (c) vs Lita (RAW Women's Championship)
Bianca Belair vs Rhea Ripley vs Nikki ASH vs Doudrop vs Liv Morgan vs Alexa Bliss (WM title shot for RAW Women's Championship, Elimination Chamber)
Usos (c) vs Viking Raiders (SD Tag Team Championship)
Ronda Rosey/Naomi vs Charlotte/Sonya DeVille
Rey Mysterio vs The Miz
Drew McIntyre vs Madcap Moss (Falls Count Anywhere match)

Last edited:

My thoughts:
- Bliss lasted longer than I expected.

- Nikki should go back to Nikki Cross or just NXT. Going nowhere now.

- Lita vs Lynch was good. Reckon Lita just fades off now into the sunset.

- Lesnar winning just sets up an epic battle Wrestlemania. Knowing WWE Reigns will win both Titles.

- All Mighty Lashley to possibly come out beforehand and recapture the title in a pleb match due to not actually participating as he was 'concussed'. If this is true then someone has something to answer for with the chamber being faulty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elim chamber results, this is why wwe ain’t worth watching any more, so predictable.
Brock just buries everybody.

Roman already made lashley and that secondary world title look weak last Ppv.
Roman and brock just so high above everyone else.
Was the same with cena, hhh and taker before them.

Well Goldberg vs Reigns is up there as one of the most boring matches of the modern era.

No way were they going to give the belt to a part timer but honestly give us a bit more.
GB is early to mid 50s. He was injury prone 25 years ago and hurt himself in the SS 16 1 minute match with Lesnar. He can't do anything else. Is why he shouldn't be considered for matches anymore.

Well worked but boring and predictable show. Predictable results aren't bad necessarily but too many matches that are an absolute foregone conclusion is not good. Theory's heel work and general performance was terrific.

GB is early to mid 50s. He was injury prone 25 years ago and hurt himself in the SS 16 1 minute match with Lesnar. He can't do anything else. Is why he shouldn't be considered for matches anymore.

Well worked but boring and predictable show. Predictable results aren't bad necessarily but too many matches that are an absolute foregone conclusion is not good. Theory's heel work and general performance was terrific.

I’m a bit of a Goldberg mark, and even I hope that was the end of his run of matches. He looked closer to his age in my opinion, and had lost a step, which is obviously fair enough considering. I’ve got no issue if he came back once in awhile for cameo appearances, but hopefully not matches. His intensity is still phenomenal though.

Agree about Austin Theory. He’s being a shining light lately. Huge future, and glad they’re mixing him amongst the big boys and had him last the distance. Wish they did something similar with the younger talent in the Royal Rumble.

Well didn’t think it was their best effort today. As everyone has mentioned the results were pretty predictable. I didn’t think it stacked up anywhere near the Crown Jewel show from last year that was actually very good. I did find a few positives from today though which I’m sure many will disagree with.

- Reigns v Goldberg was good. Match was everything it needed to be. Two powerhouses going at it, big fight feel. Reigns getting the clean win was perfect leading up to WM. Has Goldberg ever being defeated by submission?

- Womens Chamber match was pretty lacklustre. Result totally correct though. The long term story telling of Bianca Belair has been well done. She’ll hopefully finally get her comeuppance on Becky Lynch from Summerslam, aswell as get another solid WrestleMania moment.

- Lita can still go. Was very impressed with her efforts tonight. Thoroughly enjoyed the match.

- Austin Theory is going to be a star

- Madcap Moss is a tough son of a bitch

- Mens chamber match was pretty lacklustre too. But Lesnars character work is awesome and the result makes sense. Mens Title vs Title is a first time at WrestleMania and adds another interesting element to this feud with Reigns and Heyman

- Saudi crowd pretty lively. Were up and about all night

Last edited:
Lita did well in her match, Beckys finish was a bit flat.

Not sure how Madcap is still walking after landing straight on his head, big botch there.

Brock breaking the pod was good, but just plowing through everyone likes it's a filler Survivor Series tag match was crap, the best part was Austin Theory getting a few moves in and the F5 off the pod.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back