Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
On no 25 people died from 5 million cases in their age bracket of a virus.

So that’s 1 per 200k. As opposed to the 1.6 per 100k with influenza. We have been absolutely fine with this amount of death as a society forever.

“3.4. Harm-benefit considerations​

In the Moderna trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (15.1 per 10,000 participants) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (6.4 per 10,000 participants). [3] In the Pfizer trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (10.1 per 10,000) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (2.3 per 10,000 participants).”

So when there’s no conflating of hospitalizations with all cause reasons and untested covid like the first few months, the outcome is more COVID-19 injuries in the vaccinated than unvaccinated.

Then there is the uk data for all causes mortality by age and vaccination status.

Better off indeed.

Also from your article:

This analysis has the limitations inherent in most harm-benefit comparisons. First, benefits and harms are rarely exact equivalents, and there can be great variability in the degree of severity within both benefit and harm endpoints. For example, intubation and short hospital stay are not equivalent but both are counted in “hospitalization”; similarly, serious diarrhea and serious stroke are not equivalent but both are counted in “SAE.” Second, individuals value different endpoints differently. Third, without individual participant data, we could only compare the number of individuals hospitalized for COVID-19 against the number of serious AESI events, not the number of participants experiencing any serious AESI. Some individuals experienced multiple SAEs whereas hospitalized COVID-19 participants were likely only hospitalized once, biasing the analysis towards exhibiting net harm.

Lets unpack that.

In Australia to 18 September 2022, the TGA has received 712 reports which have been assessed as likely to be myocarditis from about 44 million doses of Comirnaty (Pfizer) and 113 reports which have been assessed as likely to be myocarditis from about 5.4 million doses of Spikevax (Moderna).

Of them, half of the patients with suspected myocarditis or pericarditis were admitted to hospital. Nine people with likely myocarditis or pericarditis were treated in intensive care.

On 7 September 2022, an external expert Vaccine Safety Investigation Group (VSIG) was convened to provide further advice on a very sad case of a young woman in her 20s who died a few weeks after receiving a booster dose of the Spikevax (Moderna) vaccine. This young woman had serious co-morbidites and remains the only death from Myocarditis in Australia.

712 confirmed likely cases of Myocarditis. Resulting in 9 ICU admissions and 1 Death. Among all ages, and genders.

From 50 million doses.

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-1...rts/covid-19-vaccine-safety-report-23-09-2022

Better off indeed.

Yes. Very much so.

On no 25 people died from 5 million cases in their age bracket of a virus.

So that’s 1 per 200k. As opposed to the 1.6 per 100k with influenza. We have been absolutely fine with this amount of death as a society forever.

“3.4. Harm-benefit considerations​

In the Moderna trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (15.1 per 10,000 participants) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (6.4 per 10,000 participants). [3] In the Pfizer trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (10.1 per 10,000) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (2.3 per 10,000 participants).”

So when there’s no conflating of hospitalizations with all cause reasons and untested covid like the first few months, the outcome is more COVID-19 injuries in the vaccinated than unvaccinated.

Then there is the uk data for all causes mortality by age and vaccination status.

Better off indeed.

You do understand the conclusion of that report right?

Also , here is a quote from it.
"In both Pfizer and Moderna trials, the largest excess risk occurred amongst the Brighton category of coagulation disorders."

Blood clotting has been widely discussed throughout the pandemic. I'm pretty sure its been established that those likely to have a blood clotting issue from the vaccine, are likely to get severe blood clotting from the Virus.

Unlike Weinstein they don’t threaten to black list you from work when you speed.

Yes they do. Any criminal conviction sees me lose my current job. Or at the very least have to give a please explain to the Legal Practice Board as to why Im a fit and proper person.

Is that not 'coercion' for me to be a good boy?

And I was getting 'forced vaccinations or lose your job and go to jail' in the Army 20 years ago before it was cool. You name it, we got jabbed with it.

"In both Pfizer and Moderna trials, the largest excess risk occurred amongst the Brighton category of coagulation disorders."

Blood clotting has been widely discussed throughout the pandemic. I'm pretty sure its been established that those likely to have a blood clotting issue from the vaccine, are likely to get severe blood clotting from the Virus.

We've literally had 1 death from vaccine induced Myocarditis in Australia from 50 million doses (tragic case of a young woman with co-morbidities a few weeks ago). Around 700 cases of it confirmed to date, with 9 ICU admissions.

15,000 deaths from 10,000,000 COVID infections though, with tens of thousands plus ICU admissions.

BuT deRR VaxcIne is MOar dAngeRuz.

Then the distribution should be close to even. But it is nearly 60% for Pfizer and 70% more for Moderna in each vaccine group.

Also from your article:

This analysis has the limitations inherent in most harm-benefit comparisons. First, benefits and harms are rarely exact equivalents, and there can be great variability in the degree of severity within both benefit and harm endpoints. For example, intubation and short hospital stay are not equivalent but both are counted in “hospitalization”; similarly, serious diarrhea and serious stroke are not equivalent but both are counted in “SAE.” Second, individuals value different endpoints differently. Third, without individual participant data, we could only compare the number of individuals hospitalized for COVID-19 against the number of serious AESI events, not the number of participants experiencing any serious AESI. Some individuals experienced multiple SAEs whereas hospitalized COVID-19 participants were likely only hospitalized once, biasing the analysis towards exhibiting net harm.

Lets unpack that.

In Australia to 18 September 2022, the TGA has received 712 reports which have been assessed as likely to be myocarditis from about 44 million doses of Comirnaty (Pfizer) and 113 reports which have been assessed as likely to be myocarditis from about 5.4 million doses of Spikevax (Moderna).

Of them, half of the patients with suspected myocarditis or pericarditis were admitted to hospital. Nine people with likely myocarditis or pericarditis were treated in intensive care.

On 7 September 2022, an external expert Vaccine Safety Investigation Group (VSIG) was convened to provide further advice on a very sad case of a young woman in her 20s who died a few weeks after receiving a booster dose of the Spikevax (Moderna) vaccine. This young woman had serious co-morbidites and remains the only death from Myocarditis in Australia.

712 confirmed likely cases of Myocarditis. Resulting in 9 ICU admissions and 1 Death. Among all ages, and genders.

From 50 million doses.

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-1...rts/covid-19-vaccine-safety-report-23-09-2022

Yes. Very much so.

There are also some lovely little tables that break down the injuries and one extra case of diarrhea from each is not closing the gap.

Last edited:
No you aren't comparing people with Covid to people who are vaccinated.

Which is entirely irrelevant as there is no guarantee you get covid, especially within a 6 month window before a booster is required and your risk is experienced again.

This is a real world analysis of countries during the deadliest strain. The study cut off date was November 2020, this isn't analyzing boosters, which we know increases the injury profile for myocarditis in men meanwhile the virus is a far weaker form.

Last edited:
Fox News Boston University researchers claim to have developed new, more lethal COVID strain in lab

The variant, a combination of Omicron and the original virus in Wuhan, killed 80% of the mice infected with it, the university said. When mice were only exposed to Omicron, they experienced mild symptoms.

NEIDL Researchers Refute UK Article about COVID Strain

But Corley says the news reports pulled one line from the paper’s abstract out of context, with the Daily Mail suggesting in its headline that the researchers had created a “deadly Covid strain with an 80 percent kill rate.” The newspaper went on to make a series of other misleading claims, including that the study was “gain of function research,” alleging researchers set out to make a more deadly virus.

Yes they do. Any criminal conviction sees me lose my current job. Or at the very least have to give a please explain to the Legal Practice Board as to why Im a fit and proper person.

Is that not 'coercion' for me to be a good boy?

And I was getting 'forced vaccinations or lose your job and go to jail' in the Army 20 years ago before it was cool. You name it, we got jabbed with it.
Committing crimes will see you lose most jobs. If you signed up to be a lawyer after the conduct rules were in place there is no coercive element as you accepted the terms of the job. Denying a vaccination as a public citizen is entirely legal.

Hardly the same as enforcing people who work remotely to get a experimental vaccine, that has short half life and a relatively unknown risk profile.

Last edited:
a experimental vaccine, that has a relatively unknown risk profile.
Can you stop?

This is just lies. You trawl some anti-vaxer blogs and repeat their garbage, expecting people to take you seriously.

Vinay Prasad gets a mention in this one:

Fulminant Myocarditis is very very rare after vaccination.

It is far more prevalent after a Covid infection, which also brings other heart conditions. Heart failure, stroke, all sorts of nasty stuff.

If you're still afraid of myocarditis from vaccination you're listening to the wrong people.

Stop repeating their bullshit.

Last edited:
Can you stop?

This is just lies. You trawl some anti-vaxer blogs and repeat their garbage, expecting people to take you seriously.

You've already made it clear in the Andrew Thornton thread that you don't care about the truth as long as the ends justify the means. After that I can’t take anything you say seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been absolutely fine with this amount of death as a society forever.
Despite the fact you're comparing apples with oranges, we've been so fine with it we've had subsidised and free influenza vaccines every year for God knows how long, and had vaccine mandates in health care and child care.

Committing crimes will see you lose most jobs. If you signed up to be a lawyer after the conduct rules were in place there is no coercive element as you accepted the terms of the job. Denying a vaccination as a public citizen is entirely legal.

Hardly the same as enforcing people who work remotely to get a experimental vaccine, that has short half life and a relatively unknown risk profile

Get out of your 2020 rut.

The vaccines were not experimental.

The Vaccines were not dangerous, lots of people took the vaccine. Myocarditis was not a major health issue. Not Not Not. It didn't happen.
Did you ever ask a doctor what he thought?

You aren't a doctor , you are a fruitcake on an internet forum.

You were wrong. We all took the vaccines and there was no impending doom. The doctors were right , you were wrong.

There are also some lovely little tables that break down the injuries and one extra case of diarrhea from each is not closing the gap.

I've literally given you the numbers of myocarditis and pericarditis in Australia, from 50 million doses given. The TGA acknowledges a slightly elevated risk (especially in young men) and publishes weekly reports about it. It's not like they're hiding anything on behalf of 'the evil shadow cabal'.

Again, in Australia there have been 700 odd 'likely' cases so far, 9 ICU admissions and 1 unfortunate death - from 50 million doses given.

Those adverse effects are tragic, but when weighed as against the net social benefit of those 50 million doses (which have saved tens of thousands of lives, substantially eased pressures on our hospitals enabling enhanced care for those that do get sick etc), and the net individual benefit of vaccination, it's an absolute no-brainer.

I knew when I got my 3 doses there was a slight chance of an adverse reaction, but I also knew that I was doing the right thing by the rest of society, and also myself (when I got sick with COVID 2 months later, I was very happy with the fact I was vaccinated, as it was pretty rough even though I was vaccinated).

For you to fixate on a remote chance of an adverse reaction, of which most people recover from even if it does occur, and weight that risk as being more important than the net social benefit (and individual protections) shows a pretty strong level of confirmation bias from you.

Hardly the same as enforcing people who work remotely to get a experimental vaccine, that has short half life and a relatively unknown risk profile.

In the Army I was 'forced' to get the Anthrax vaccine (among many, many, many others). On pain of losing my job. Didnt hear me complain. I was still half drunk when I got it too (as was the Medic giving me the jab) because we were both out on the piss at the Cottesloe hotel the night before.

Maybe it's just an Army thing, but we're not squeamish about needles, or doing the right thing by others.

One of the questions they ask when you get your vaccine is if you ever had Guillain-Barré syndrome as a result of a vaccine.
Having known someone who had it after a flu-shot, I asked the nurse what happens when people say yes.
She replied, " we would probably recommend you not have the vaccine ".

I'm kind of surprised the anti-vaxxers got onto the myocarditis and ignored that one.

Get out of your 2020 rut.

The vaccines were not experimental.

The Vaccines were not dangerous, lots of people took the vaccine. Myocarditis was not a major health issue. Not Not Not. It didn't happen.
Did you ever ask a doctor what he thought?

You aren't a doctor , you are a fruitcake on an internet forum.

You were wrong. We all took the vaccines and there was no impending doom. The doctors were right , you were wrong.
The doctor has already replied.

I'm kind of surprised the anti-vaxxers got onto the myocarditis and ignored that one.

They're latching onto excess deaths as some kind of 'proof' that those escess deaths are being caused by vaccines, and it's being covered up (globally) by 'Big Pharma and the Jew... err 'Banking cabals, financiers and Hollywood elites/ MSM'.

And ignoring the fact they're almost certainly being caused by Long Covid, viral myocarditis and similar phenomenon.

They love to point out the 'dangers' of myocarditis. When you point out COVID itself causes myocarditis (virally induced myocarditis is the leading cause of the illness) and that there have been 630 million recorded cases of COVID (with the actual number likely at least double that) and thus it's COVID that is the likely culprit...

crickets.

Vaccines appear to work. It's been a long time since I've seen a covid+ display any symptoms at all.

However, there have been adverse side effects. It's looking like the pros are outweighing the cons at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back