WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to hear, we have seen the evidence..
So you throw a comment out delete it change your handle, as I stated it isn't out of the normal for clubs to pay Canteen staff, you are trying to stir up stuff and then delete it. Good luck to your club in 2021

Who cares people.
People move clubs and try different things.

Tarneit in good hands with Palmer.
Lawrie great bloke, so what if gets paid what he wants, he deserves what he gets.

Hilapio is a gun
And who cares if Max is Max.
Talk footy.

This is Fish by the way i won't hide behind my keyboard.

Who cares people.
People move clubs and try different things.

Tarneit in good hands with Palmer.
Lawrie great bloke, so what if gets paid what he wants, he deserves what he gets.

Hilapio is a gun
And who cares if Max is Max.
Talk footy.

This is Fish by the way i won't hide behind my keyboard.
Good post Fish, I'm with you but don't like mud being thrown at good people. Suns are pushing for a flag, Tarneit is losing a few players that served them well over the past 5 years, different strategies for 2021. Enjoy your club, your signings you don't need to go for low blows.

Good post Fish, I'm with you but don't like mud being thrown at good people. Suns are pushing for a flag, Tarneit is losing a few players that served them well over the past 5 years, different strategies for 2021. Enjoy your club, your signings you don't need to go for low blows.
Lucky we are not in a position to sign anyone lol

Lucky we are not in a position to sign anyone lol

Nah you just stocked up the two Tarneit sides in 2019. Shame we didn't get to see your juniors this year, heard you had some really good numbers

BTW the you and yours in my reply where generic to everyone not directed at you.

100% lets all enjoy how clubs and dont wrong about ... what’s going on at different clubs

Things have Definitely Settled down now with recruiting!

Except Braybrooks Favourite Son, has departed and has hit CobraLand! Great get and definitely the Benchmark Team to beat!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Think Suns will be right up there, picked a few good players, Suns vs Albanvale, Braybrook 3th, Tarneit or Heights 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Braybrooks Favourite Son, has departed and has hit CobraLand! Great get and definitely the Benchmark Team to beat!!

Pretty sure jeffrey sultana left two seasons ago, he’s been at the cobras for a little while 😋

I think Heights will finish 3rd, Basing all that on the fact that such a loyal Player and best player for many seasons has left Braybrook to go elsewhere, maybe all may not be well down there.

Full of BS, how can things not be well when there has been no season. Think you are just throwing random darts and see where they land

Full of BS, how can things not be well when there has been no season. Think you are just throwing random darts and see where they land

You don’t think Clubs keep in contact with players on things that are happening? Or players have private group chats going? Maybe your just delusional and live in a fairytale world! Players moving around “may” suggest they aren’t happy with the current state of the club 🤷🏽‍♂️

You don’t think Clubs keep in contact with players on things that are happening? Or players have private group chats going? Maybe your just delusional and live in a fairytale world! Players moving around “may” suggest they aren’t happy with the current state of the club 🤷🏽‍♂️

Lose one player and all is not well at Braybrook. Please.

You obviously arent a follower of the Braybrook Facebook page.

Everyone has committed.Yes we lost a good player but the ins far outweigh the outs.

I think the Brookers will be fine pal. Where we end up on the ladder who knows - any club that gets up for round 1 has done a great job.

2020 has been tough year - be interesting to see which clubs have managed their finances best to ensure they can actually afford the players they have signed.

Lose one player and all is not well at Braybrook. Please.

You obviously arent a follower of the Braybrook Facebook page.

Everyone has committed.Yes we lost a good player but the ins far outweigh the outs.

I think the Brookers will be fine pal. Where we end up on the ladder who knows - any club that gets up for round 1 has done a great job.

2020 has been tough year - be interesting to see which clubs have managed their finances best to ensure they can actually afford the players they have signed.

He’s Been a Braybrook Faithful for many years, other clubs have tried there luck in the past to poach him, but he has knocked them back time after time and stayed with Braybrook.. He doesn’t seem to be a money chasing player, so that reason wouldn’t be why he has left, he hasn’t given Vinnie a chance or the new recruits a go.. Just calling it how looks from an outsider.

Not saying Braybrook will be in trouble at all, can’t under estimate Vinnies Coaching abilities and we all know they’ll be up there in the mix, so we’ll see how the year pans out.

He’s Been a Braybrook Faithful for many years, other clubs have tried there luck in the past to poach him, but he has knocked them back time after time and stayed with Braybrook.. He doesn’t seem to be a money chasing player, so that reason wouldn’t be why he has left, he hasn’t given Vinnie a chance or the new recruits a go.. Just calling it how looks from an outsider.

Not saying Braybrook will be in trouble at all, can’t under estimate Vinnies Coaching abilities and we all know they’ll be up there in the mix, so we’ll see how the year pans out.

just another outsiders point of view maybe changing the culture

In Any case I have Albanvale and Wyndham currently battling out 1-2 with braybrook 3 and heights 4

things to watch out for

can Wyndham gel with the influx of players

can those tarneit players adapt to the Wyndham game play

and same goes for albanvale some players going to a very good side may not stand out as they used to

In Any case I have Albanvale and Wyndham currently battling out 1-2 with braybrook 3 and heights 4

things to watch out for

can Wyndham gel with the influx of players

can those tarneit players adapt to the Wyndham game play

and same goes for albanvale some players going to a very good side may not stand out as they used to

All I want is for the footy season to be back. Been a boring 6 months without it.

Competition looks stronger - top 4 sides could play div 2 footy and be competitive straight away. More clubs are taking to social media celebrating players, committee and being active. How far has Division 3 come in a short time.

Defiantly a great get for us
All I want is for the footy season to be back. Been a boring 6 months without it.

Competition looks stronger - top 4 sides could play div 2 footy and be competitive straight away. More clubs are taking to social media celebrating players, committee and being active. How far has Division 3 come in a short time.

agree mate, been boring as with out any community sports happening. So let’s pray all goes well and the comp is up and running.
Div3 is a decent comp and keeps attracting good players. I just hope all sides become competitive hate hearing clubs struggling. Hopefully 2020 has made blokes want to put the boots on in 2021 and give every club good numbers.

[QUOTE="karim13, post: 67253248, member: 35997"

agree mate, been boring as with out any community sports happening. So let’s pray all goes well and the comp is up and running.
Div3 is a decent comp and keeps attracting good players. I just hope all sides become competitive hate hearing clubs struggling. Hopefully 2020 has made blokes want to put the boots on in 2021 and give every club good numbers.
[/QUOTE]

Going to be interesting, you guys are lucky to have your coach, really good with the conditioning side would be best in comp at this by far. It is going to be a long process in getting guys fit again, you wouldn't expect to much exercise has been going on with large percentage of players. Big balancing act, need to get them fit, the balance needs to be right go to hard injury will happen and players will just pull stumps. Especially the 20-55 rated players at clubs, fringe seniors reserve players, you hope that all paid blokes turn up in half decent condition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back