WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

If that article becomes fact and is actually enforced in 2015, Deer Park would nearly fold because they really haven't blooded many of their juniors or there would be a massive rotation cycle every week with some top liners playing reserves one week and seniors the next and so on.

Waste of money that can be put to better use down at the Children's hospital or family charities. They got their flag and maybe another and if the points system comes in, then what?

Tappy, just been told by a workmate you are heading back to Tatura...i told him he is incorrect and jumped on big footy to show him your post about 100% staying at Dear Park.....But it's been deleated ????

Tappy, just been told by a workmate you are heading back to Tatura...i told him he is incorrect and jumped on big footy to show him your post about 100% staying at Dear Park.....But it's been deleated ????

Tat coach quoted as saying club made Shannon and crawford "Offers they couldnt refuse, $s quoted were $1500/ game and big sign on fee". These guys make fortune out of these sign on fees, change clubs every 1 or 2 years and get big cash, great if they can do it.

Tat coach quoted as saying club made Shannon and crawford "Offers they couldnt refuse, $s quoted were $1500/ game and big sign on fee". These guys make fortune out of these sign on fees, change clubs every 1 or 2 years and get big cash, great if they can do it.
http://www.mmg.com.au/local-sport/s...s-bulldogs-regain-premiership-players-1.65829

Well i guess this is what football has come down too. the $$.

Will Deer Park replace these 2 blokes? maybe its not all one way street as people may seem.

Cant blame blokes for getting this kind of money.

Wonder if Shannon will man up and explain? Bit embarassing for him after his earlier rant. Perhaps his biggest fan Pieeater12 can fill us in? He was quick to pump him up for interleague...feel for both!

Great response wel said and all i want realy to get a response from u. U are very good playa and i saw you play a bit last yr and you r a gun of the league so glad they got you in rep side finally.
No more attack on you from me from here oj ok so sorry for that

Move on so what is news on the recruit front at the clubs now

Weak as pi$$$ gee whizz what has this site come too.....great responce.... well said.... sorry?????

Thats right shaga nuffies love bowing for the kings!!!!

Weapo out!!!

Weak as pi$$$ gee whizz what has this site come too.....great responce.... well said.... sorry?????

Thats right shaga nuffies love bowing for the kings!!!!

Weapo out!!!

Gee Weapons finally crawled out from under a rock? The rabble you are coaching in cricket wins a few games and all of a sudden you puff the man boobs out, lift up you chins and are back firing shots!!!

Do us all a favour and crawl back under that rock!!

Not surprised the league left him out and they smarter than all of us probly as they aware this jouneymen has more jumpers than any local footy players so they thought share it around and pick a team not a group of individual simple really

Do i take back my apology or simply say i was correct with this post
what a joke this is an blight on were local foot is at and weapo calm down man

Gee Weapons finally crawled out from under a rock? The rabble you are coaching in cricket wins a few games and all of a sudden you puff the man boobs out, lift up you chins and are back firing shots!!!

Do us all a favour and crawl back under that rock!!
hahaha.....

uncharted territory now my man the culture is changing!!still a few things to iron out and once done and people get real about challenges ahead lookout!!! Maybe something you forgot to do at your old club as coach and it is where it is now because you thought your so called tactical nouse could get you through.....

U were never a believer well thats the way you come across so back down the forum pages to div 2 knackers!!!!

Wonder if Shannon will man up and explain? Bit embarassing for him after his earlier rant. Perhaps his biggest fan Pieeater12 can fill us in? He was quick to pump him up for interleague...feel for both!
Man up?? How is it embarassing?? Yes i posted in regards to some of the bullshit on here and at that stage was playing at Deer Park. A few things changed with work and i made the late decision to play back up at Tatura where i really enjoyed my footy as did Crawford. Nothing against Deer park some of my best mates still play down there it just suited us better to play back up in the country this year and thats it. No bullshit sign ons and massive cash like everyone speculates on this website!!! Not that i need to man up or explain anything really but thought id clear everything up so u computer heroes can move on and talk about more important things like interleague,new players and the forthcoming season.All the best to boys at Deer Park im sure they are going to be hard to beat again.

Man up?? How is it embarassing?? Yes i posted in regards to some of the bullshit on here and at that stage was playing at Deer Park. A few things changed with work and i made the late decision to play back up at Tatura where i really enjoyed my footy as did Crawford. Nothing against Deer park some of my best mates still play down there it just suited us better to play back up in the country this year and thats it. No bullshit sign ons and massive cash like everyone speculates on this website!!! Not that i need to man up or explain anything really but thought id clear everything up so u computer heroes can move on and talk about more important things like interleague,new players and the forthcoming season.All the best to boys at Deer Park im sure they are going to be hard to beat again.

Good luck

You dont need to get on this forum and explain what you are doing this year just to appease some idiots on here that have nothing better to do than to hang shite on people. Good luck at Tatura for 2014

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for what you are saying, its just funny that you would delete your comment that you made on here...

Ay shan, this Sunday on 1116Sen at 1.00 pm were launching The LOCAL LOCKER ROOM - 30 minutes dedicated solely to suburban footy... Rumours, trades and gossip grabbed from our social media page with a focus to killing the keyboard warrior...! Head to www.sportssupport.com.au and click on the Facebook tile to see what it's all about. We have a slot for a quick interview if ya wanna jump on...?!? Give me a buzz if ya keen...

http://www.mmg.com.au/local-sport/s...s-bulldogs-regain-premiership-players-1.65829

Well i guess this is what football has come down too. the $$.

Will Deer Park replace these 2 blokes? maybe its not all one way street as people may seem.

Cant blame blokes for getting this kind of money.

Can't argue with the dfollar and wanting to play at a higher standard of football. Both players are super blokes that will shine in the GVFL. GVFL would carve up the WRFL in all forms so good on em.

I'm a Yarraville born and raised, what are the outside rumours on our club approaching the season start

New competition will be announced soon - Can we get our thinking caps on for who would be the top 10 players from the last 15 years...?!? (1999 >)
Need to have a minimum of 5 years under their belt (or there about's, lets not get too fickle) at A grade level within the league... Can't say too much but there may be an invite to a event on the 29th of March. Details will follow soon

Not necessarily in order;
  • Chris O'Keefe
  • Lachlan McGhie
  • Brad Julier
  • Jason Clarke
  • Torren Bonnet
  • Tim Jenkins
  • Russell Douglas
  • Luke Theodore
  • Jason Fitzpatrick
  • Ali Taleb
Not easy with the minimum five years and a heap of names come to mind unlucky; Dave Clonan, Adam Taylor, Brett Jacobs (will be dirty on me), Jase Perkins, Macualey Goring, Patty Wiggins, Mark Keenan, Sami Sir, Sedat Sir, Ben Foley, Luke Sinnot, Ben Kelly, Steve McAnulty, Scott McGoldrick, Blake Toomey, Aaron Freeland, John Lindsay, Mark Antonowicz, Sebastion Arena, Aaron Tymms, Todd Finco, Jason Butina, Reece Miles & possibly missed a heap.

Just my opinion!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back