Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
I know that , I am taking about when the main coverage is still just mainly showing 2-3 players. Not sure about you but watching Rory or Tiger walk from a green to the next tee is hardly riveting broadcasting. Yet it’s a staple of the tour broadcast. Waking from green to a tee is one of the most broadcast parts of their golf coverage, second only to useless interviews we don’t want to hear.

I hear you on the over-exposure of Tiger - but it is a massive exaggeration to say the main coverage focuses on 2-3 players.

Are you talking about CBS or NBC?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hear you on the over-exposure of Tiger - but it is a massive exaggeration to say the main coverage focuses on 2-3 players.

Are you talking about CBS or NBC?

Whatever one nantz is on. Anyway it’s all average coverage of golf. Probably the DP world tour coverage is the best

Whatever one nantz is on. Anyway it’s all average coverage of golf. Probably the DP world tour coverage is the best

Nantz is CBS. He doesn’t do that much golf anymore- but if you are bagging CBS, you are bagging the Dark Shark. You can’t do that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back