Review Women's Collingwood v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...lldogs-coach-paul-groves-20170204-gu5npj.html

Thoughts? On one hand there would obviously be a much better spectacle if the defence wasn't triple teaming Hope on Friday night. But my immediate thoughts are that its a competition and if you can't work out a way to get around a tough defence then bad luck.
Its AFLW's responsibility to promote attractive football not the coaches.

They tried that with 2 less on the field but I don't think that's had any impact in fact I'd say its having the opposite effect.

Caro on offsiders this morning saying that Mclachlan was trying to get the Police to let the folks outside in to sit around the boundary line, but the cops said no. lol

They use to do that. When my Dad was going to the Footy in the 50's. They did that.

Cops = Party Poopers

Because they don't have enough Cops there?

Because they don't have enough cops there, because of health and safety concerns over crush and the like, because they might have been worried about the boundary riders chucking projectiles at the players, all sorts of reasons.

Because they don't have enough cops there, because of health and safety concerns over crush and the like, because they might have been worried about the boundary riders chucking projectiles at the players, all sorts of reasons.

So no Postive Reason?

I guess then someone nutty Fan might also Run on the Field

You can throw stuff from Behind the Fence as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad to see you enjoyed your time in the home of football Gungadin.........also the hatred for that ground.
I had to have two showers after our VFL final last year at that ground. :eek:

P.S I hope your health is well after the surgery last year :thumbsu:
Sorry for the late reply CFC, yes everything is going really well on the health front, thanks for asking.
I was pleased to see the Robert Heatley stand was gone from princess park. My first time back to that ground since '88.....I just made me gag walking up Royal Parade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back