Wimmera League 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiers? Saints / Nhill (Saints in rematch)
Wooden Spooners? United
League Medal? Ladhams
Biggest Improver from 09? Saints
Biggest Slider from 09? Horsham - No Carr - No Deees
Most expensive team? United (It will cost to get Kalkee in to WFL)
Most under-rated player? Brad Couch
Most over-rated player? Brad Cassidy - Hasn't laced up a boot yet
Most over paid player? Scooterboots Bachelor
Most loyal player in the league? Brad Cassidy - More Clubs than Tiger Woods
Toughest bloke in the league? Beau Nelson
Biggest Sook in the league? Don Johns

Who's playing whom in practise matches this weekend?

Are there any contingencey plans if United dont front up this year?

I think its quite amazing that United are struggling so hard to field a side considering how much Natimuck have struggled over the years and by the sounds of it would beat united this year whats his coach doing?

What are the ins and outs over the preseason with Nhill? I know Muff Graham is playing at Tatyoon but hadn't heard any other news... if they retain a majority of their list you would think they should be around the mark?!

Premiers? Saints / Nhill (Saints in rematch)
Wooden Spooners? United
League Medal? Ladhams
Biggest Improver from 09? Saints
Biggest Slider from 09? Horsham - No Carr - No Deees
Most expensive team? United (It will cost to get Kalkee in to WFL)
Most under-rated player? Brad Couch
Most over-rated player? Brad Cassidy - Hasn't laced up a boot yet
Most over paid player? Scooterboots Bachelor
Most loyal player in the league? Brad Cassidy - More Clubs than Tiger Woods
Toughest bloke in the league? Beau Nelson
Biggest Sook in the league? Don Johns

Beau Nelson? is that a joke? gets an early knock and is gun shy for rest of the game

What are the ins and outs over the preseason with Nhill? I know Muff Graham is playing at Tatyoon but hadn't heard any other news... if they retain a majority of their list you would think they should be around the mark?!

Updated In's & Outs for 2010 (as at 13/03)

United:

departures: Wade, Kearney, McDonald, Mitton, McInerney, Friend, Agnew, Lovel, Vettos, Borgas, King, Rabone, N Byrne, J Byrne, Rowan, Marsh, Wills, Miller, Niewand, Jones, Renton

arrivals: Argall, Phelan, Webster

Demons:

departures: Carr, M Arnell, Giampoalo, Curran, Stevenson, Soderman, Pekin, Ballinger, Ward, Manserra, Ross, O'Callaghan, Ison, Kelly, Kirby

arrivals: D Sinclair, Nelson, Parish, Adamson, Hinch, Jones, Renton

Saints:

departures: Hoe, Knott, Nelson, Hyde, Brennan, King, Rigby, Cook-Harrison, Taggert

arrivals: B Ward, Watson, R Bird, N Byrne, J Byrne, T Wills, J Boehm, Walter

Eagles:

departures: Hutchison, Peters, Bell, George, McGrath, Nelson, McKenzie, Walder, Morcom

arrivals: McDonald, Hearn, Hartnett, Bell

Burras:

departures: Carter, Waldron, J Delahunty, Ruwoldt, Thomas, Walsh, Blandford, Frost

arrivals: Scharper, Smith, Turmine

Dimboola:

departures: McKenzie

arrivals: Exell, Prizabilla, Currie, Ruwoldt

Nhill:

departures: Brodhurst, Merrett, Graham, Mock, Williamson, Fritsch, Schwedes, Dickinson, Scott

arrivals: Batson, Hedt

Stawell:

departures: Duke, Parkin, Carr, Wilksch, Homden, McKenzie

arrivals: D.McDonald, J Delahunty, A Potter, M Jennings, Cassidy, Eales?

Ararat:

departures: J Searle, Harrison, Cunningham, Cronin, McMahon, McGrath, Bell, Hamilton, Kelly, Dadswell

arrivals: Karslake, Schwab, B Turner, J Waring, T Waring, Young, Butler, Phillips, Robb, Sheenan, Boatman, Cain, Carter, Cocking, Dunford, Ganley, Jerram, Johnston, Nicholson, Robertson, Taylor, Woods

Beau Nelson? is that a joke? gets an early knock and is gun shy for rest of the gameI think the was a bit of creative licence used there Dela. Soft as butter.

thanx dave but i dont deserve that..

u boys gettin pretty lippy poking shots at a 17 year old over the internet!! real tough u 2 are..

wat r ur real names??

Beau Nelson? is that a joke? gets an early knock and is gun shy for rest of the gameI think the was a bit of creative licence used there Dela. Soft as butter.

u boys gettin pretty lippy poking shots at a 17 year old over the internet!! real tough u 2 are..

wat r ur real names??

17? youll be in the 2's or seniors now with the big boys and there calling you soft from your 17's campaign? Goodluck in the seniors and ressies if thats the case/].

wat r ur real names??

Don't take it too personally Beau. Maybe they're just a couple of disappointed Saints supporters having fun with you after your move to the Evil Empire. You will need to grow a thicker skin through this year though, imagining a bit of friendly banter from the sidelines.;)

Dave Berryball was being sarcastic there too mate.....

Why don't we just get off Beau's case ..
His a talented footballer ..

Very professional footballer ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stawell smashed Hamilton by 10 goals at North Park Saturday..
Stawell missing a few of there better players ..

Tuckey looks back to his best ..

No sure about this weekend but next weekend there is:

Horsham Demons v Horsham United at Laharum > should be a ripper!

Horsham Saints v Beaufort at Coughlin Park
Horsham apparently lost to North Geelong by 60 - 70 points, its on the geelong and district thread. Can anyone confirm this, they must have had a few who did not play.

Horsham Saints played against Port Fairy & Marysville 2 weekends ago, was no scores but won both by a few goals, missing a few quality players.
Captain Brendan Ward suffered a hamstring injury but should be right by the time round 1 comes around

Horsham apparently lost to North Geelong by 60 - 70 points, its on the geelong and district thread. Can anyone confirm this, they must have had a few who did not play.

Horsham played Donald on Saturday. Won quite convincingly. Apparently the boys where quite loose as Duracks 21st started on the bus trip home.

I'm not sure who else didn't play ..
Only herd ..

Yes apparently his the new big thing .. kicked 4 playing in the guts and BOG by far ...

Also aiden potter and Damien McDonald played well there midfield will be unstoppable ..

the eagles played hopetoun sat 3 quaters of 1st 3 of the 2nds won by a few goals danial mcdonald kicked 6 goals in 2.5 quarters

I think that might have been Noraj /Quanny.
I know there unders played in Geelong on the weekend.

Burras played Hamilton Imps last weeknd, was a good hit out despite a couple that didnt play. Mckenzie, Lanyon, C.Delahunty better players of the day. Next hit out this sat night playing ararat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back