Will Langford - Have I been living under a rock?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish people wouldn't derail these threads by highlighting supposed faults. He has played 16 games FFS there is so much to work with.

Super game by Will, hungry for the footy and bleeds gold and brown. He could have a long future ahead of him if he keeps working that hard.

Neither can Sewell but he's carved out a long successful career. You can't judge a player purely based on their kicking skills.
Who said he couldn't? I just said he can't kick and he'll always be a B-Grader.

Definitely has had good couple of game. Surprised there's a thread on the main board about him though.
The thing I love about him is his attack on the ball. Never seen anything like it

Sydney must be rubbing their hands together at this kid...
no-coca-cola.jpg

Anyone know where he went to school? Really well spoken for a young fella in the post match interview, sounds like a smart kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said he couldn't? I just said he can't kick and he'll always be a B-Grader.

On the kid. He has improvement to make, his disposal is a work in progress and his decision making needs to improve, also can let his opponent get goal side of him which allows for some easy goals but long term he's not going to tag.

Really impressed with him! At the start of the year half the Hawk supporters were team Hallahan the other half team Langford, I was the former. I'm very happy to be proven wrong! A kid with huge heart and some rough edges, has the ability to turn a game which is a great trait to have at such a young age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to find the kid on twitter to tweet at him and found the official HFC account instead, saw they followed 106 people, noticed that amongst various AFL twitter accounts and Hawks playets they also follow Rob Mills and Niall Horan from One Direction LOL

Tried to find the kid on twitter to tweet at him and found the official HFC account instead, saw they followed 106 people, noticed that amongst various AFL twitter accounts and Hawks playets they also follow Rob Mills and Niall Horan from One Direction LOL
Who are both Hawthorn supporters. o_O

Anyone know where he went to school? Really well spoken for a young fella in the post match interview, sounds like a smart kid
He went to Cranbrook, one of Sydney's most prestigious and expensive private schools.

Unfortunately, most Cranbrook alumni don't turn out like Will, the majority are James Packer-esque.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back