Why is this forum so dead? What can be done to fix it?

Remove this Banner Ad

O

👍🏼

It used to be funny banter

Now it’s just ridiculous personal attacks where apparently getting called a pedo is meant to be humourous
Hard to tell if posters disappear or just re-appear under different less talented Benny's?

Where's my old mate Chefmeister gone, hasn't been seen since half time in last years prelim?

maybe if you werent so obsessed with willy's you'd come up with a thread that would make RedVest4 interested in the bay again.
Or maybe all the willy talk is what brought him back?

As long as you’re here Maxi , there’s hope

You , my friend , are the light on the hill !
Fumbler was back for a bit .... but there’s some real quality that has disappeared
That's what it all about, just light hearted banter and piss taking.
These days there's too much virtue signalling and people taking s**t too seriously and personally.

maybe if you werent so obsessed with willy's you'd come up with a thread that would make RedVest4 interested in the bay again.
Don't be such a presumptuous Mod willy/head speaking on RedVest4's behalf.

RedVest4, can you confirm you enjoy discussions about willy and the Junior Mod is wrong?

I feel like there used to be a healthy collection of intelligent people (relatively) and a good smattering of deadshits that made this place funny and interesting.

These days the place is filled up with too many shitfights and not enough shitposting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forum is dead because there is no active footy to talk about. Even Triple M have resorted to playing back old games which have been replayed to death. The media cannot even report on training sessions or the comings and goings of players because again everything and everyone is at home. It's sad when the biggest AFL news item of the week is that of a former AFL coaches' mental battles. :(

Forum is dead because there is no active footy to talk about. Even Triple M have resorted to playing back old games which have been replayed to death. The media cannot even report on training sessions or the comings and goings of players because again everything and everyone is at home. It's sad when the biggest AFL news item of the week is that of a former AFL coaches' mental battles. :(

In the bright side Richmond is like real Madrid on afl evolution

OP has a pencil dick.

Would have been a huge story, even with footy on.

20200513_220305-jpg.875108
Love it how Richmond had 44 hit outs to 12 and only 3 free kicks were paid in the whole game.

Wouldn't mind hearing the story behind that one inside 50 you allowed them!

Love it how Richmond had 44 hit outs to 12 and only 3 free kicks were paid in the whole game.

Wouldn't mind hearing the story behind that one inside 50 you allowed them!
Angus Brayshaw kicked a torp the wrong way.
I'm still learning to ruck, and the AI threw Oscar McDonald in there in the second half.
And there was more scoring with the umpires putting their whistles away.

Angus Brayshaw kicked a torp the wrong way.
I'm still learning to ruck, and the AI threw Oscar McDonald in there in the second half.
And there was more scoring with the umpires putting their whistles away.
I'm more interested hearing about this than the Belarusian Premier League. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back