A place to post and rate ''One Hit Wonders" (must be one hit wonders only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jetafl

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Astros Detroit Red Wings KC Chiefs
A place to post and rate ''One Hit Wonders" (must be one hit wonders only)

To be one hit wonders must have made it to number one on the charts

I will post Nina's 99 Red Ballons - I don't know if it is true but Nena is German, and I was told in the very 90's (smartphones unheard of them and internet was not super common at the time) that when she released the song, she couldn't speak English at that time she song the song in 1984 and she learnt to sing it in English (she first realised the song in German first 99 Luftballons.

Song made it to number 1 in Germany and 2 US Billboard hot 100 and 1 US cash box.

I must confess I use to really dig the song back in the day and I will also freely admit I had a crush on Nena growing up. :heartarrow:

images

Lol Marcel Proust Aristotle Pickett

Fancy backing this bum haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only had one good year when all was said and done. Invaded a few minnow countries in 1939, including some with the help of Russia and Italy.
Beginning in 1940 he got his arse handed to him by the Poms, then Russia, and finally the Americans. And no he didn't invent the microphone, or highways.

Attachments

• images (58).jpeg
    images (58).jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 15
Only had one good year when all was said and done. Invaded a few minnow countries in 1939, including some with the help of Russia and Italy.
Beginning in 1940 he got his arse handed to him by the Poms, then Russia, and finally the Americans. And no he didn't invent the microphone, or highways.
Is he dead? I didn't even know he was sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back