Who's your biggest threat to us going back to back

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney and I hate it! They’re next door neighbours to Carlton for me in how much I loathe them!

I went to the 2022 GF and was actually barracking for Geelong for the day!

Pfft, still need to make finals. This thread is way premature, there are seven other teams ahead of us on the ladder, including two sides that have beaten us convincingly.
Yeah true but we are doing it with constant injuries. It's our systems and processes they have to beat and I'm not sure they can

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably Sydney or Carlton.

Sydney's short kicking game killed us. However, we were working into the season at that stage

Carlton more so due to fear of losing.

Possibly Essendon as they have done well against us. But I think second half of season they may struggle.

At this stage of the season it's Sydney for me. They are almost the complete side. However, if the Bulldogs get their act together, I reckon they might be unstoppable.
We knew that the recruitment of Grundy and Adams would considerably strengthen a team that were in the Premiership window.
And so it has come to pass.
But injuries are our biggest concern. That and age. Which sort of go hand in hand.

Swans current best team in it
But got a feeling our small forwards could cause trouble.
Otherwise sides who match up well and on their day could win.
Essendon and Giants
Melbourne and Carlton (thou had a shocker last 3 q in Rd 8) not withstanding is a block buster match up with possible upset but I reckon pies have covered.
Port got covered
Geelong got covered
Don't think the 8 will change
TLDR on their day essendon and Giants.

At this stage, Swans.

Looking forward to watching Sydney give the Blues a football lesson this round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back