Whom would you take from Norths List?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's going to be hard to de-program the likes of Sheezel, Wardlaw and LDU but I'd do it for the good of their careers.

Seriously they look absolutely broken. No joy on their faces anymore.

I hope they get out of the club. It's an absolute developmental blackhole.
LDU has one foot out of the door already. Just looked completely disinterested today.

Jason Horne-Francis and Harley Reid.

d8390c0a284afd298bc6744b3989d726.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given how ordinary North are at the moment, whom would you take on your sides list.

Rules- im limiting myself to 9 players, just like when Fitzroy folded.

1. Larkey
2. LdU
3. Sheezel
4. Zurhaar
5.Duursma
6.Griffin Logue
7.Mckercher
8.Nyoun
9.Xerri

Who would you pick?
Add Curtis and Wardlaw get rid of Nyoun and Logue

Yeah, I like that Curtis kid. Him and the ruckman with the strange name were the only 2 to hold their heads up V us last week

Sheezel
LDU
Wardlaw
Larkey
Duursma
Comben
McKercher
Xerri
Zuurhar
-------------
Goater
George
Logue
Curtis

First group I'd absolutely love. Second group I'd be happy to have, but they are depth/development options IMO.

Last edited:
As demonstrated by this thread we actually have many good prospects and players performing beneath themselves.

It is critical that we address why the likes of Zuurhar, Stephenson and LDU performed well in Noble’s first year (or going back to Shaw) but have gone backwards since.

Same goes for McKay who we would love to have right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give North Melbourne McKay and Larkey to Carlton . . . they would have the best forward combo since Franklin & Roughead.
Wouldn't even match Cameron and Hawkins from your club. Lynch and Riewoldt also better.

Wouldn't even match Cameron and Hawkins from your club. Lynch and Riewoldt also better.

I didn't want to nominate my own club but no way is Riewoldt and Lynch a better pairing. Franklin on his own is the equal of both of them.
Lynch will struggle to even manage 550 career goals let alone the 580 Roughead kicked.

Then i dont understand what you mean?

Are you saying NM are immune from analysis because of how bad they are?
How is it analysis….

It’s picking at a barely living carcass, need to better than this my friend.

PS , great win last night, loved the match.

How is it analysis….

It’s picking at a barely living carcass, need to better than this my friend.

PS , great win last night, loved the match.
I find the death riding of the club distasteful.
By all means criticise their current performance, but the gleeful calls to fold etc are ugly and demeaning.

I didn't want to nominate my own club but no way is Riewoldt and Lynch a better pairing. Franklin on his own is the equal of both of them.
Lynch will struggle to even manage 550 career goals let alone the 580 Roughead kicked.
I'm not comparing them to Franklin and Roughead as you said best combination since then

Sheezel
LDU
Wardlaw
Larkey
Duursma
Comben
McKercher
Xerri
Zuurhar
-------------
Goater
George
Logue
Curtis

First group I'd absolutely love. Second group I'd be happy to have, but they are depth/development options IMO.
Not bad and an honest assessment.
Ford is ok and if available would get a gig elsewhere. And I think Hardeman will be a good footballer. Then we have a smattering of untried players taken in last years draft.

Has been a Col Cluster **** that is for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back