Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mainly here so we can enjoy the LOLs afterwards at the end of 2023, but also an interesting discussion point.

I’m in genuine two minds and can’t call it, but who do you see finishing higher in 2023?

Who is positioned better from a list/team perspective?

Let the games begin…

Mod Note: This is a thread for BANTER and giving and taking a bit of the mickey. Enter at your own risk!
However this does NOT mean name calling, personal abuse, injury trolling, swearing or gifs/memes with swear words in them. Keep it clean and above the belt.
Thank you.

Another interesting stat in the last 20 years

FINALS WINS

CARLTON - 4
SCOTT PENDLEBURY - 17

😳😳😳
Here is another interesting stat in last 20 years
Finals losses -

Carlton - 5
Scott pendlebury- 13
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Collingwood wouldn’t even beat Essendon. This is getting bleak, time for pies supporters should whip out the 1920s GF replays. Oh wait

Going to be a cracking Saturday afternoon first elimination final this year between the Pies and Blues, sadly my pies will finish 8th and have to travel to the MCG for it, much rather finish 5th and host it at Adelaide Oval

IMG_0345.png

I found something interesting in the photo of what will surely be MOY by Elliott yesterday.

Have a look at our Essendon friends in the crowd, what a bunch of sad sacks they are, not even 1 smile between the lot of them. Best mark we’ve had in the game probably since Walkers one and they look like they are all at a funeral.

Back