Who is the best shooter of all time?

Who is the best all time shooter in NBA history?

• Jason Kapono

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Penberthy

• Nikola Jokic

• Terry Mills

• Mark Price

• Kyle Korver

• Mike Miller

• Dale Ellis

• JJ Redick

• Brent Barry

• Antoine Walker

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Her shooting style is so low a midget could block her.

I had a PE teacher in school who played college ball and had been a college coach before moving to Australia. He would spend an hour each day taking free throw shots and would literally never miss.

But I suspect in games things were different.
Julian Newman's sister hit 18 threes in a jnr high game , name is starting with a J , she is like 4feet tall midget , it was a 'heave' even from junior highschool line

Julian and ... ¿Jade¿ are too small to shoot at anything above rec. level

good arc from low launch not KD (horizontal) line drive

edit:Jalen

Last edited:
Julian Newman's sister hit 18 threes in a jnr high game , name is starting with a J , she is like 4feet tall midget , it was a 'heave' even from junior highschool line

Julian and ... ¿Jade¿ are too small to shoot at anything above rec. level

good arc from low launch not KD (horizontal) line drive
I love your commitment to the bit.

Steph with his 13th game with 11 threes or more.

Next best is 4. Only 3 players have more than 1.

Every player in NBA history not named Steph Curry with 11 threes or more - 24
this^ what Fidstar says/implies is right

JJRedick=wrong

KyleKorver and DuncanRobinsons true competition is on their own contemporaneous roster , getting usage/ looks/focus/ball in their hands , just because everyone on their AA youth team shooting from perimeter , everyone is now competition and competes on own team like v.MaxStrus

defence raises it's bar , Ducan Robinson extends his perimeter range 3to4 feet

Steph got to dominance not having competition* , Reggie , Korver , Allen , had been around without changing the team model/court geometry

Steph got to define. the role and achieve a contemporaneous dominance whilst being a high-usage PG with the ball in his hands

JJ you are wrong , a guy like Trae Young won't have the ball thru his hands as much as a Davison Steph (one_and_done_OhioSt¿🙃?) Trae?Trey

and thunderDanMajerle and Reggie's deep threes were 4to5feet extended , today add another 15feet to get to logo

you must keep surpassing your competition and achieve promotions at every step to Davison*

no one can ever surpass Steph

I put it to fidstar Steph's greatest talent is his footwork and abdomen and ballast to set himself for his 40% high-useage , see regular players like Robinson when your opposition has a defensive report on you , LBJ shuts Steph down in playoffs cleveland and Steph adds 10pounds and finals four years later at 31 his defensive_metrics under each of different assessment measures is the best in the championship playoffs

Legler Kerr Hodges feet set they could match Steph /¹⁰⁰

=> gameday no chance
Steph has gone past IsiahThomas on HoF rank , but even tho^ he still is not as accomplished on the defensive end

Last edited:
can you explain this stat?
^don't know if PeterNorth was rhetoric or izzin' on my belly

Twenty-five NBA players have hit eleven or more threes

Of those twenty-five , only three players have eclipsed ten more than once(>one occasion pleonasm) , Steph has eclipsed ten on thirteen times GOshooterAT[sic]

He still has to take Klay at fourteen

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do think IT is still horrendously underrated. The leader and best player on the team that made 3 straight NBA Finals, winning back to back chips right in the middle of Magic and Bird's prime. Some feat.

I think the opposite. I think he's overrated. He wasn't clearly better than his teammates like most stars. In those 3 years IT never made an All-NBA Team. Never finished Top 10 in the MVP. Joe Dumars record in those 3 years is as good as IT's.

It's like saying Wallace should be ranked higher because the Pistons won during the Lakers peak.

Pistons were good because they were an all around team. Not star power.

Also by 89 Celtics and Bird were cooked. It wasn't in the "middle" of his prime.

I think the opposite. I think he's overrated. He wasn't clearly better than his teammates like most stars. In those 3 years IT never made an All-NBA Team. Never finished Top 10 in the MVP. Joe Dumars record in those 3 years is as good as IT's.

It's like saying Wallace should be ranked higher because the Pistons won during the Lakers peak.

Pistons were good because they were an all around team. Not star power.

Also by 89 Celtics and Bird were cooked. It wasn't in the "middle" of his prime.
Bird wasnt cooked yet, but by like 90 he absolutely was. Close cooked haha.

Dumars was very important to that team too, they shared the Finals MVP's both years. They were kinda rorted out of the Championship in 88 though as well, many people forget that. The injury to Isiah Thomas in Game 6 and him scoring 25 straight points on one leg for them in the 3rd quarter was nuts. Then the phantom foul on Kareem that got the Lakers the win and force a game 7 which the Lakers won.

Laimbeer paying for his reputation on that phantom foul.

Out of interest where do you rate Zeke on the all time PG list? I have him 3rd behind Magic and Steph.

Last edited:
Bird wasnt cooked yet, but by like 90 he absolutely was. Close cooked haha.

Dumars was very important to that team too, they shared the Finals MVP's both years. They were kinda rorted out of the Championship in 88 though as well, many people forget that. The injury to Isiah Thomas in Game 6 and him scoring 25 straight points on one leg for them in the 3rd quarter was nuts. Then the phantom foul on Kareem that got the Lakers the win and force a game 7 which the Lakers won.

Laimbeer paying for his reputation on that phantom foul.

Out of interest where do you rate Zeke on the all time PG list? I have him 3rd behind Magic and Steph.

Magic
Steph
Oscar
Stockton
Isiah
Nash

I give Stockton the nod over Isiah due to longevity, though IT's peak was higher.

Magic
Steph
Oscar
Stockton
Isiah
Nash

I give Stockton the nod over Isiah due to longevity, though IT's peak was higher.
I can never put Stockton higher than Zeke because he was just never a No.1 guy. Great pure PG. But if he was the best player on your team, you are never getting anywhere near a championship. Zeke was a No.1 guy though.

Fair shout on Oscar. Guys from back then are so difficult to judge.

Stockton is hard to rank being that we'll never know how he goes as a number 1. Could he have been like a Steve Nash?

Guy was great though. MVP votes in 11 straight seasons.

And was an All NBA selection for 10 straight years (11 overall), including in a better All NBA team than IT in every season from 88 to 94 when IT was winning. IT only made 5 all up.

4 time to All NBA Defensive Teams to IT's zero.

He has a good case.

Stockton is hard to rank being that we'll never know how he goes as a number 1. Could he have been like a Steve Nash?

Guy was great though. MVP votes in 11 straight seasons.

And was an All NBA selection for 10 straight years (11 overall), including in a better All NBA team than IT in every season from 88 to 94 when IT was winning. IT only made 5 all up.

4 time to All NBA Defensive Teams to IT's zero.

He has a good case.
Yeah I'm not disputing how great Stockton was. He's in my top 5 PG's of all time. Magic, Steph, Zeke, Oscar and Stockton.

But I feel to be a No.1 guy you gotta be a scorer. You gotta be able to get your team a bucket down the stretch, you gotta be able to score 30 a night, but Stockton was never that guy.

Probably as far as pure PG's, it's only Magic who was better. As Stockton just knew how to run an offense, how to get his guys involved and how to get his guys the best and easiest shots possible which is what a PG's job really is. Steph gets to No.2 on my list simply because of how he changed the entire game and of course he has won 4 Championships and 2 MVP's but he's not really a PG. He's more a two guard IMO. He's not a facilitator like the other 4 guys were on my top 5 list.

But Steph is just different.

But yeah if I already have a guy like Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Dirk, KD... I would choose Stockon over Zeke to be my next guy. But if I had to start a team with Isiah or Stockton, I'm taking Isiah.

Back