Who is more overrated?

The most over overrated player in the AFL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All of them are either kinda okay or never been rated by anyone.

I think someone rated Daniher once, so I guess him by default.

All these players are fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca is the one that annoys me the most. Although I did think Daniher was prominently overrated a couple seasons ago.

Petracca is a Melbourne 1st rounder. I'd be surprised if he even makes it and here people are talking like he's the next AFL champion.

Petracca is the one that annoys me the most. Although I did think Daniher was prominently overrated a couple seasons ago.

Petracca is a Melbourne 1st rounder. I'd be surprised if he even makes it and here people are talking like he's the next AFL champion.

Everyone saying St Kilda dun goofed taking McCartin ahead of Petracca are looking a bit silly now, give it a year or two and Paddy will be well past him.

Everyone saying St Kilda dun goofed taking McCartin ahead of Petracca are looking a bit silly now, give it a year or two and Paddy will be well past him.
Petracca is overrated but McCartin is still going to be a spud

We exposed Cyril and educated the masses. It is now widely accepted he is an ordinary footballer, hence why he is no longer included in the overrated polls.

Cyrils cooked and well past his peak. I hope when people call him overrated they're referring to his prime years and not 16/17.

Rather poor selection list. T Mitchell has always had doubts on his output for metres gained, and now with 2 tags in 2 weeks shutting him down would have to be in contention. Tex Walker, Rory Sloane, Jake Lever, Zorko, Cripps, Jenkins, Rockliff,...... plenty of them

Petracca's dog
Being bitten by a dog is much less painful than being bitten by an Essendon player. Petracca got off lightly.

Rather poor selection list. T Mitchell has always had doubts on his output for metres gained, and now with 2 tags in 2 weeks shutting him down would have to be in contention. Tex Walker, Rory Sloane, Jake Lever, Zorko, Cripps, Jenkins, Rockliff,...... plenty of them
Haha you’ve got no idea

Back