Who am i

Remove this Banner Ad

Former first round draft pick who played nearly 150 games for the Swans.

Started off as a rebounding defender before the end of my career I could swing forward and back.

I eventually injured my knee and was traded to the biggest basket case in the competition.

These days I am coaching one of the academy sides in the AFL.

Former first round draft pick who played nearly 150 games for the Swans.

Started off as a rebounding defender before the end of my career I could swing forward and back.

I eventually injured my knee and was traded to the biggest basket case in the competition.

These days I am coaching one of the academy sides in the AFL.

Saddington?

Correct! (Honestly thought that would be harder to get).

142 games for the Swans.

Injured his knee (Against Port?)

Got traded to Carltank.

Now at GWS with their academy.
Loved Saddington but he never really settled in a spot. I remember one game they pushed him forward and he suddenly kicked 4 goals but couldn't replicate it

BUMP!

I am a healthy boy. Born in Adelaide on the 14th October 2021. Despite no training, I recently won an extreme endurance event that lasted most of a day. I love the Swans (even if I don't know it yet) & am looking forward to taking dad to all the footy forever more.

Any ideas RW ? ;)

BUMP!

I am a healthy boy. Born in Adelaide on the 14th October 2021. Despite no training, I recently won an extreme endurance event that lasted most of a day. I love the Swans (even if I don't know it yet) & am looking forward to taking dad to all the footy forever more.

Any ideas RW ? ;)
Congratulations!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balnarring ?
See I was thinking "From" could be a good first name

Teacher to random student: Where are you from?
From (across the classroom): Over here!

BUMP!

Any ideas RW ? ;)
Congratulations GTG, wonderful news.
All the best to mum, dad and bub :blueheart:
I'm trusting you didn't name him Jordan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back