Who am i

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I say this title on the st scum board, but it was who certain things looked like, well this one is swans players.

Our first one is,
I played at four League clubs, my third club was the swans where i played 15 games and kicked 7 goals, i also played in a losing Grand Final side for my fourth club.

No google's please, lets try and remember ourselves.
I will do a couple a week for something to do.

No 2

I played 16 games for South and kicked 18 goals, i also played in a losing GF side. But i am better known for another sport

A South player better known for another sport...

It's not a former Australian cricket captain who also owned pubs across Melbourne's beach side suburbs is it bedford... if it is I'll let someone else provide the answer as I don't want to hog it.

Your great on your swans knowledge Cas.
Yes it was Warwick "the big ship" Armstrong who played footy for South skinny but was huge in his 50 Tests for Australia, they reckon he ballooned to immense proportions. Warwick played in the losing 1899 GF to Fitzroy ( i hope stat doesn't want me to call them Brisbane) and yes he was the Aussie test skipper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bedford I'm not a hundred per cent sure but I just saw a name in an old punting paper I was preparing to line the rabbits litter with. This guy who had a very big role for the AFL and I think he played for the swans briefly. I don't read the trots but the bunnies trots may have given an answer here.

Without this I don't think I would have got this and again I'm not going to name him as these clues may help someone else but am I on the right track out west...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back