Where Is Clive Palmer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Care for a tissue or ten?

Clive is a nauseating, embarrassing buffoon and a fraud of gigantic proportions.

It is an absolute blight on this country that so many people in the electorate are willing to vote for such an utter buffoon, and that they actually believe that he - and his equally nauseating cohort Craig Kelly - are voices for the working class.
And the ALP are the voice of the working class after screwing them over in the 80s and ever since.

I mean if Kelly is such a blight on the country his opinions and topics he mentions would be easy to dismiss and the most basic of person would have conversations with him. But they don’t or can’t and resort to violence and name calling

And the ALP are the voice of the working class after screwing them over in the 80s and ever since.

I mean if Kelly is such a blight on the country his opinions and topics he mentions would be easy to dismiss and the most basic of person would have conversations with him. But they don’t or can’t and resort to violence and name calling

His opinions and topics have been easily dismissed.
He talks s**t.
Worse than him getting violently assaulted by getting an egg cracked on his empty skull is us having to listen to him talk s**t about things he has no clue about.

His opinions and topics have been easily dismissed.
He talks s**t.
Worse than him getting violently assaulted by getting an egg cracked on his empty skull is us having to listen to him talk s**t about things he has no clue about.
Like?

Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Covid-19, Covid-19 vaccines, climate change denial, Bureau of Meteorology.

Just some of the topics that Kelly has talked s**t about and been proven wrong.
That’s your understanding and interpretation.

So if your advocating violence is ok due to disagreeing with what someone says, there will always be be a bigger person that you that disagrees with what you say or think.
Do they have the right to act in a violent man or towards you?

That’s your understanding and interpretation.

So if your advocating violence is ok due to disagreeing with what someone says, there will always be be a bigger person that you that disagrees with what you say or think.
Do they have the right to act in a violent man or towards you?
No that's what he's talked about and been proven wrong on it's got nothing to do with my understanding and interpretation.

I never said I advocated violence towards Kelly.

While I'm not for one second condoning the actions of the person who assaulted Kelly, I don't think there is any value in trying to engage in meaningful conversation with someone like him. I had a good chuckle at the UAP "manifesto" that was splashed in the HS on Sunday, these guys are going to say whatever they want to get elected and will be tone deaf to anyone with any sort of conflicting position.

I also think that this incident has just been glossed over because Kelly/UAP's platform is so ridiculous. Let's just remember that Kelly is a sitting member of parliament. Could you imagine the outcry and accusations of disrespect for democracy if this was to happen to an ALP/LNP/Green member?

So whose sockpuppet was elon31?

The name is meaningful too; RWNJs are currently praising Elon Musk of all people for his supposed advocacy of free speech.

I find this ironic, given that he's so obviously an imperialist in the Gates/Zuckerberg mould, and RWNJs (not wrongly) hate those two. Also, like all imperialists, he's only into free speech so long as he agrees with it. Not unlike the CCP, actually.

THE COOKER SENATORS WHO REPRESENT US IN FEDERAL PARLIAMENT- CHAPTER XIII

GCY0ALrbIAARKDL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really does have a major man crush on Trump. To be honest I am surprised that he didn't have his own picture up there.
He's totally unhinged.
Every state seems to have one or two droptards who sneak into the Senate every Federal election on the ridiculous quota system. This guy is Victoria's contribution.

'Unrepresentative Swill.'

Clive Palmer unveils Titanic II design, promises 'authentic Titanic experience' - that's what the headline says, but I sincerely hope it doesn't include an ice cold drowning in the Atlantic for the punters on board. I thought Clive should take up less dangerous hobbies after his efforts promoting the dangerous and ineffective HCQ for Covid.

The disgusting filth that is the Parliamentary legacy of Clive Palmer is still with us in the form of Victorian Senator Ralph Emmanuel Didier "Deej" Babet .

image rather than link provided for obvious reasons.

1713916041666.png

The disgusting filth that is the Parliamentary legacy of Clive Palmer is still with us in the form of Victorian Senator Ralph Emmanuel Didier "Deej" Babet .

image rather than link provided for obvious reasons.

View attachment 1968906
Dumber than he appears I'm told, quite some achievement.

Clive is doing a speaking tour around Australia with known dunce campaigners Tucker Carlson and Dinesh D’Souza along with cooker GP Melissa McCann who's had conditions imposed on her registration by AHPRA.

A minimum of $110 for a seat to listen to these dingbats talk about "freedom" and "truth".

Oh yeah it's also presented by Mineralogy.

Clive is doing a speaking tour around Australia with known dunce campaigners Tucker Carlson and Dinesh D’Souza along with cooker GP Melissa McCann who's had conditions imposed on her registration by AHPRA.

A minimum of $110 for a seat to listen to these dingbats talk about "freedom" and "truth".

Let me guess...........the small crowd they will get will be 50yo+ white males who like to claim everything is woke and they are being cancelled.

$110 for content I can get for free at a cooker rally every weekend?

Do they accept cash?

I'm sure there's going to be some young Liberal types in there as well.
Without the backing of Fox Carlson is a very much diminished figure. You'd imagine he wouldn't be dragging his sorry arse around here with a few fringe dwelling whack jobs less than six months out from the US election if there was anything better on offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back