Where Is Clive Palmer?

Remove this Banner Ad

* me this is like watching that episode of the Simpsons where Homer just spouts inane bullshit in order to get elected to City Hall for Waste Management.

homer simpson episode 22 GIF

As if he gives a rats Arze about anyone except himself.

What is his point?
To get more money. That's his only point, specifically more money for himself.

He's just throwing out buzzwords in the hope to get those ill-informed to vote for him.

Talk about magic pudding economics 🤪 .

Palmer wants to cap home loan rates to 3% for the next 5 years as interest rates rise. Hello hyper-inflation and higher debt! 🤦‍♂️

So much for preaching about government staying out of people's lives btw :rolleyesv1: .

The rest of this has been the usual BS and conspiracies about covid, hydroxychloroquine and the vaccines 🤦‍♂️ .

Cliver Palmer, 67 years old, grossly overweight, refuses to get vaccinated, catches covid, gets double pneumonia and refuses proper hospital treatment. Still survives.

Shane Warne, 52 years old... drops dead of a heart attack, possibly after trying to diet too hard.

Granted, Warnie was a heavy smoker. But f--- me, life isn't fair sometimes.

So true.

Plus goes to show what a truly evil thing COVID is.

It‘s not enough for it to kill millions, make others horrendously sick, screw over the world economy, force lockdowns and business closures, and change the way everyone lives.

It has to utensil-tease us by infecting the likes of Trump and Palmer and then allowing them to get better, all while millions of others die/

Covid, if you’re going to hang around, can you at least do us a solid and knock over the likes of Palmer and Trump?

You evil bastard!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems a lot of what he’s said about the mining sector contributing to the reduction of national debt could have already happened 20 years ago. Why hasn’t it happened? Because its not interested.
We don’t need to elect Palmer to parliament to find that out.

He looks terrible, and was visibly short of breath during his NPC address.
One of the worst speeches I have seen.

Looks like NSWCROW future wife has been hanging out in Melbourne

Awww poor Kelly, I suppose he'd answer questions about his eligibility for parliament then considering he's got numerous questions surrounding his eligibility based on trading while insolvent?

I know they got swept under the rug while he was a captain's pick, but now he's got a mining oligarch backing him it would be interesting to see what happened.

It’s actually the left showing there true colours. The inability to have a basic conversation. Just throw tantrums and names

Care for a tissue or ten?

Clive is a nauseating, embarrassing buffoon and a fraud of gigantic proportions.

It is an absolute blight on this country that so many people in the electorate are willing to vote for such an utter buffoon, and that they actually believe that he - and his equally nauseating cohort Craig Kelly - are voices for the working class.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back