what's going on with the afl live audio stream??

Remove this Banner Ad

turned on the abc one - rtsp://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/ucs-wh_afl0live4 - and it's got this awful trance playing over the top of it!

that's your problem

Thats not on mate....if u cant help theres no need to put down others

What Telstra. Are you serious or what?

yeah.....would you like it?

What if I was Telstra you mean?

Best Bigfooty conversation ever. Couldn't make this up.

Damn it. One more post and I would have had the Hall of Fame here. Unexplained couldn't you have waited just 2 more mins ... You saved this dude hard. Brucey I reckon you owe Unexplained a slab.

:D:D:D

OMG Im so lost.....WHY do I owe a slab??? Pleaseeeeee.......explaineeeeee??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok from the start......someone mentioned telstra out of the blue, why?

And then someone said someone else beat them to a post, and i owed a slab

so why?

fine I'll just leave the post confused shall I......hodge2franklin help me!

Brucey...

You told someone that it was on to bag the original poster. The guy you told off wasn't bagging the OP he was bagging Telstra as we all do about the AFL website.

I said are you serious, as in why are you sticking up for Telstra and you seemed to get lost after that.

Please tell me that makes sense?

Brucey...

You told someone that it was on to bag the original poster. The guy you told off wasn't bagging the OP he was bagging Telstra as we all do about the AFL website.

I said are you serious, as in why are you sticking up for Telstra and you seemed to get lost after that.

Please tell me that makes sense?
OMG thank you.......now i get it.....he was bagging telstra, and though i was sticking up for it!! Hodge2franklin....peace to you and a wonderful life!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back