What the hell? Why on earth am I getting pinged with this s**t? It's the same old tripe every time with The Bay, moaning about how it's not as good as

Remove this Banner Ad

BringFevBack2021

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
What the hell? Why on earth am I getting pinged with this s**t? It's the same old tripe every time with The Bay, moaning about how it's not as good as it used to be or blaming those 'spamming *holes'. Just because some of us don't waste our days throwing barbs back and forth in this cesspool doesn't mean we want these pathetic battle cries flooding our notifications. How about you lot actually discuss something worthwhile instead of patting yourselves on the back for being so-called legends of a forum subsection? So now we're rallying troops to save the sinking ship? Keep your antics and your weirdly cherished Bay identities to yourselves and leave us out of it. I've got better things to do than sort through this low-tier banter. If The Bay was ever any good, maybe I'd care, but let's be honest—it's been a joke for years. Stop dragging the rest of us into it, zackah

200w.gif

What the hell? Why on earth am I getting pinged with this s**t? It's the same old tripe every time with The Bay, moaning about how it's not as good as it used to be or blaming those 'spamming *holes'. Just because some of us don't waste our days throwing barbs back and forth in this cesspool doesn't mean we want these pathetic battle cries flooding our notifications. How about you lot actually discuss something worthwhile instead of patting yourselves on the back for being so-called legends of a forum subsection? So now we're rallying troops to save the sinking ship? Keep your antics and your weirdly cherished Bay identities to yourselves and leave us out of it. I've got better things to do than sort through this low-tier banter. If The Bay was ever any good, maybe I'd care, but let's be honest—it's been a joke for years. Stop dragging the rest of us into it, zackah

It's ok cobber, they banned Footy is the Troll from making threads. There's a ray of sunshine filtering through the muck and the mire of gunk and mud.
Good on you China, bonza post, fair dinkum I've seen a cockatoo before .

Last edited:

Damn I thought I got a personal invite to save the bay, looks like everyone got it.

Strong Navy Seal Copypasta vibes.

What the ping did you just pinging say about me, you little flog? I'll have you know I graduated top of my board in the Shadow Terror Skwad (unofficial), and I've been involved in numerous covert trolls on Al-Quarlton, and I have over 300 confirmed "likes". I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top troller in the entire Austalian Shadow Signals Directorate (unofficial). You are nothing to me but just another ping. I will ping you the St Kilda out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my pinging words. You think you can get away with saying that bait to me over the Internet? Think again, pinger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Bigfooty and your bennies are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Blooser. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You're flogging pinged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in two finger typing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the News Corps meme arsenal and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable posts off the face of the board, you little pinger. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your pinging tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn noob. I will drop Suze all over you and you will drown in it. You're pinging bant, kiddo.*

*not actually.

It’s ok, really.

That COVID-19 thing has passed and we survived. It’s time to go outside and mix with society again…

Wake up babe
New Bay copypasta just dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice melt

Black And White Vintage GIF

What the hell? Why on earth am I getting pinged with this s**t? It's the same old tripe every time with Italy, moaning about how it's not as good as it used to be or blaming those Greek *holes'. Just because some of us don't waste our days throwing barbs back and forth in the Balkans doesn't mean we want these pathetic battle cries flooding our notifications. How about you lot actually discuss something worthwhile instead of patting yourselves on the back for being so-called legends of a former Empire? So now we're rallying troops to save the sinking invasion? Keep your antics and your weirdly cherished Fascist identities to yourselves and leave us out of it. I've got better things to do than sort through this low-tier invasions. If Albania was ever any good, maybe I'd care, but let's be honest—it's been a joke for years. Stop dragging the rest of us into it, Benito!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back