What pissed me off this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

What sports canyou get with sportsbet account?
And can you cast from phones to tv or log on a laptop and hdmi to a tv?
NBA is what I watch, cannot cast it though

Media's treatment of Clarksons spur of the moment reaction to an ugly incident on one of his players. Trying to make his statement homophobic is pathetic.
Let's see how the media report Sam Kerrs indiscretion.

Media's treatment of Clarksons spur of the moment reaction to an ugly incident on one of his players. Trying to make his statement homophobic is pathetic.
Let's see how the media report Sam Kerrs indiscretion.
Calling someone a c***sucker is pretty school yard insult, half the population of the world give or take chugs c***s from time to time.

You get angry over the dumbest s**t consistently
And you suspend me accordinly. I obviously piss you off , there's plenty of other posters or sites you could be stalking.

Calling someone a c***sucker is pretty school yard insult, half the population of the world give or take chugs c***s from time to time.
Gough, Ijust think his comment wasn't said in a homophobic fashion. My wife does the same thing. Surely you agree the media are always looking to sensationlise everthing

Last edited:
If he just called him a utensil.head it would have been fine.
Or *knuckle
I agree , we all say things we regret , especially on the spur of the moment , but nowadays the over the top responses are exactly that. Over the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you keep ducking into the ball you'll keep getting hit on the head.

That's the real weakness of today's cricketers, the short pill. You've got to be inside or outside the line of the ball and watch it until the last moment possible. One of the Pakistan tests i reckon 10 blokes got sconed in the one game, must be some sort of record.

I don't give a s**t either but I've been out of closet longer than I was in it, if I was a young bloke trying to work things out I'm not sure I'd be so blase. Language matters and in a sport that is yet to see an out gay bloke playing at the top level Clarkson should have been smarter.

I don't give a s**t either but I've been out of closet longer than I was in it, if I was a young bloke trying to work things out I'm not sure I'd be so blase. Language matters and in a sport that is yet to see an out gay bloke playing at the top level Clarkson should have been smarter.
Yeh fair enough

Even if you don't think it's homophobic surely you'd agree it's not very professional, I know he's a footy coach and all but he's not coaching Doveton.

Should have just called him a stupid white bastard. If it's OK for Sam.....
There's a certain kind of person that's gleefully running with this story like it's big news and they tend to be the same people that called Ezra soft for reporting a racist slur in a rugby match

I think charging Sam for that is a bit much though.
It seems pretty low end. Don't the courts have better things to do?

Fine her, make her apologize, move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back