What is Perth's shittest suburb?

Remove this Banner Ad

spent ten years in maddington, and it was a hole.
another ten years in rivervale.....its on the way up you know?.......has been said for many years. I never had to call the police/ambo's once in maddington, but due to the low rent yielding house next door in rivervale, I made many calls. on them, and for them.

Both suburbs actually have mostly really good people, just dragged down by a minority of scum.

I now reside as the bum of mount pleasant. and am probably seen by my very well to do neighbours as 'the minority'

Armadale and Balga from my experience.

And spent lot of my life living in Mandurah etc.. Coodanup/Greenfields/Central Mandurah are all not great.

Kwinana/Bertram/Wellard all wouldn't recommend living in either.

I thought Bertram and Wellard dodged a bit of the rough stuff? I like those big blocks through the private estate in Wellard there. Bit too far south for me though.

I also grew up in Mandurah. Have lived in pretty much every suburb over my time down there. Still own a house there ☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Bertram and Wellard dodged a bit of the rough stuff? I like those big blocks through the private estate in Wellard there. Bit too far south for me though.

I also grew up in Mandurah. Have lived in pretty much every suburb over my time down there. Still own a house there ☹

Bertram lived across from drug dealers and get a lot of overflow from Kwinana's undesirables with the train so close. Sort of like Kwinana lite.

My girlfriend just moved to the new area of Wellard. Already lots of cop calls in the street and some other interesting interactions.

And yep same, not many Mandurah suburbs I don't have some experience in.

Bertram lived across from drug dealers and get a lot of overflow from Kwinana's undesirables with the train so close. Sort of like Kwinana lite.

My girlfriend just moved to the new area of Wellard. Already lots of cop calls in the street and some other interesting interactions.

And yep same, not many Mandurah suburbs I don't have some experience in.

Damn that sucks. I was checking out some home opens through there only a year ago trying to get a feel for the hood. It's amazing how much different some of these places can be once the sun goes down!

No it's near Kelmscott Primary, along the river.

View attachment 863271

Given houses aren't expensive in the area and it's not the worst part I don't know why it has has like that for so long.
I think the local community is dead set against anything new being built along the river.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back