Podcast What does Trent Cotchin and a certain poster's bread maker have in common?

Remove this Banner Ad

They go missing.

It's the reason why there wasn't a podcast last week and why there probably won't be one this week.

For those who are uninitiated.....Starburns_ loves his bread maker. So much so he whaled on Skype when it was broken about a month ago. It turns out it's broken again and the poor guy is in so much despair that he can't front up to do the podcast for the 2 people that bother to listen.

But fear not my friends.....we'll work this out in due course and everything will be back in order in no time.

We apologise for this temporary inconvenience.

Starburns_ Chism Cooksen Morganashlee Mattrox Brain Power Tyler Durden007 ____

Last edited:

For those who are uninitiated.....Starburns_ loves his break maker. So much so he whaled on Skype when it was broken about a month ago. It turns out it's broken again and the poor guy is in so much despair that he can't front up to do the podcast for the 2 people that bother to listen.

"Whaled" :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They go missing.

It's the reason why there wasn't a podcast last week and why there probably won't be one this week.

For those who are uninitiated.....Starburns_ loves his bread maker. So much so he whaled on Skype when it was broken about a month ago. It turns out it's broken again and the poor guy is in so much despair that he can't front up to do the podcast for the 2 people that bother to listen.

But fear not my friends.....we'll work this out in due course and everything will be back in order in no time.

Who is this Starburns_chap???

They go missing.

Just buy some f*****g bread Starburns_ you cheapskate s**t truck.

Just buy some f*****g bread Starburns_ you cheapskate s**t truck.

Actually, they cost about the same in the end, I do it this way because it tastes way better.

Speaking of cheap though, Dan blaming me for no episode this week is funny as it was him declaring himself unavailable last week that was the main reason there was no episode then. :$

Speaking of cheap though, Dan blaming me for no episode this week is funny as it was him declaring himself unavailable last week that was the main reason there was no episode then. :$

Essentially what you're saying is....I carry the team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back