Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad for a greyhound trainer!!!!!:eek: we will win more than heights next year believe you me......

spill your beans.......took all tullamarine players left them in the sh1t now lavo who else has he done it to now????

my mate choofa isnt a happy camper........hahaha

I think you will find he has raided Braybrook now:thumbsdown:.News on the Parkside front Benny Crook new pres:thumbsu:good people management skills and shrewd operator things are on the up at merv hughes oval:)

I think you will find he has raided Braybrook now:thumbsdown:.News on the Parkside front Benny Crook new pres:thumbsu:good people management skills and shrewd operator things are on the up at merv hughes oval:)

the club may as well close the doors now!

I know of at least 20 people that wont go back in the place while his there let alone president!

more players from bottom 3 sides......interesting.....with them not winning many games over the years and the cobra's failing(except the ressies)yet again.....some players from the reserves wouldnt be happy id imagine.....

on the wrfl website says that some1 else has the job as pres......or you just taking the piss????

True, coz people like Richo(Nth) Summers (Deer park) Drew (North) Krueger (Parks) look good in divvy 2 at $400 + a game but would struggle in divvy 1, as Summers struggle in the Ballarat league and Drew was a fringe player in the Geelong league which is much better than WRFL.
Count richo out of the $400 plus club Nth is his jnr club and is on heaps less than you think.

Kevin Morris & Gary Sheldon going around again with new Reserves Coach Rob Lumsden who was at Coburg this year.

more players from bottom 3 sides......interesting.....with them not winning many games over the years and the cobra's failing(except the ressies)yet again.....some players from the reserves wouldnt be happy id imagine.....

on the wrfl website says that some1 else has the job as pres......or you just taking the piss????

Not taking the piss all confirmed,Watty was named because no-one at AGM put there hand up it was just a furphy:eek:.
With the structures that are now set up at Parks it wont be to long before we are back where we belong:thumbsu: despite what Past WRFL legend says Benny is the Man:footy:

Not taking the piss all confirmed,Watty was named because no-one at AGM put there hand up it was just a furphy:eek:.
With the structures that are now set up at Parks it wont be to long before we are back where we belong:thumbsu: despite what Past WRFL legend says Benny is the Man:footy:

He's such a good man that he bags everyone behind there back.

We'll see how good.

The club has lost it's 3 major sponsors and the bar makes no money cause people like benny refuse to pay for drinks.

People always bagged sparra for always being behind the bar but i never seen him give away a free drink.

Benny's that cheap that he brings his own bottle of spirits because he didn't want to buy drinks off the club.

LOL parkside are finished with him in charge and DO coaching the place is doomed

What do you guys think about this idea?:

If a side refuses promotion. they should start the following season on -20 points on the ladder?

This would stop the farce that Altona/Deer park created over the last couple of years forcing sides to play Div 1 when they were not suitable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you guys think about this idea?:

If a side refuses promotion. they should start the following season on -20 points on the ladder?

This would stop the farce that Altona/Deer park created over the last couple of years forcing sides to play Div 1 when they were not suitable.

I don't think punishing teams is the answer. The WRFL needs to take some initiative and provide:

1. Incentives for winning the division 2 premiership and making the move to division 1.

2. Support which provides a better transition from division 2 to division 1.

At the moment it appears there are no real incentives for promotion and a lack of support that would provide the foundations and stepping stones for a club to make the transition and be competitive.

Look at how much support the AFL is giving the Gold Coast in order to ensure that club is competitive in it's first year. Similar steps need to be taken (most probably financial support) to make the move from division 2 to division 1 more attractive and prevent teams staying down in the future.

Either that or they can just change the rule and force teams to move up.

He's such a good man that he bags everyone behind there back.

We'll see how good.

The club has lost it's 3 major sponsors and the bar makes no money cause people like benny refuse to pay for drinks.

People always bagged sparra for always being behind the bar but i never seen him give away a free drink.

Benny's that cheap that he brings his own bottle of spirits because he didn't want to buy drinks off the club.

How is Sparra going him and sheppa never paid for a drink either,as for benny you will find that he sponsors the club:thumbsu:if only there were more workers like him around the club we would be in first division now not like all you imposters that bag him from behind a computer:thumbsdown:

How is Sparra going him and sheppa never paid for a drink either,as for benny you will find that he sponsors the club:thumbsu:if only there were more workers like him around the club we would be in first division now not like all you imposters that bag him from behind a computer:thumbsdown:

Your tellin me that life members of the club walk away for no reason.
What about when him and his buddy nathan, started getting into the kids heads saying that smackers didnt know how to coach.

he's so good for the club.

By doing that, brainy has lost the club it's 3 major sponsors.

Your tellin me that life members of the club walk away for no reason.
What about when him and his buddy nathan, started getting into the kids heads saying that smackers didnt know how to coach.

he's so good for the club.

By doing that, brainy has lost the club it's 3 major sponsors.

nathan was right, smackers had no idea on coaching, left the club half way through the season when things got a bit hard and parkside didnt look like making the finals. pretty ordinary effort by the bloke. as for DO i think he did an awesome job after being thrown in the deep end half way through the season. wouldnt see half you muppets being a computer put your hand up to support a club like has did.

nathan was right, smackers had no idea on coaching, left the club half way through the season when things got a bit hard and parkside didnt look like making the finals. pretty ordinary effort by the bloke. as for DO i think he did an awesome job after being thrown in the deep end half way through the season. wouldnt see half you muppets being a computer put your hand up to support a club like has did.

gee for the few years he was at spotty thought he did all right maybe the club makes a differance

Support the club?

Was he supporting the club when he bagged the past players and supporters group at 3/4 time and now they don't want to give the club $20000 a year like they have for the last 15 years.

As for smackers walking out, he had ********s ringing at all hours of the night and it wasn't worth his sanity to stay.

Having played then following the club it has been rudderless since Shooter O' Keefe left maybe a phone call his way might get the club back on track,i am pretty sure parks were sitting 3rd when the bomb went off but my alzheimers might be playing up.:D

Having played then following the club it has been rudderless since Shooter O' Keefe left maybe a phone call his way might get the club back on track,i am pretty sure parks were sitting 3rd when the bomb went off but my alzheimers might be playing up.:D

He wouldnt put up with benny's shit.

By round 1 benny would be gone.

Braun , Sophoulis , Ashman and Lever brothers confirmed signings at Albanvale from all reports :thumbsu:

years back when newport disbanded, the league brought in a rule saying each club cud only take a maximum of 3 players , was this rule for the situation or a standing rule?

Bit quite on here - would expect most clubs to start some form of pre-season training over next couple of weeks - whats going on with each club ?- for benefit of discussion rumour file below:

Deer Park – Cashed up (GAllison) and good appointment of Condos as playing coach – real push to division 1 – somewhere they should have already been at.

Parkside – continued internal rumbling’s but still a force in Div 2 – expect top 3 finish again , after all god given right to be in division 1 – just ask them.

Albanvale – raided lower clubs to top up list – top 3 finish expected again – but have they improved the list or just made a rod for their backs ?

Yarraville –youthful side with new respected coaching panel – expect to be fighting for 5th spot

Coburg Districts – perennial disappointment’s each year – need go out and recruit some bigger bodies and improve their depth before taken as a serious challenger

Wyndhamvale – slowly, slowly but improving each year – 2011 could be their debutant year for a finals appearance

West Footscray – dropping back to 2nd division – now able to rebuild and regroup - best scenario would see them fighting for 5th spot

Braybrook – lost a few experienced boys to Albanvale – back to rebuilding and looking forward to CLASH with Albanvale

Laverton – another club losing some better players to Albanvale – back to rebuilding – good signs off the field

North Sunshine – who knows ? – hopefully able to compete and avoid any 40 goal embarrasments

Caroline Springs – new boys on block – good structure give them 2 or 3 years to establish then watch out.

Bit quite on here - would expect most clubs to start some form of pre-season training over next couple of weeks - whats going on with each club ?- for benefit of discussion rumour file below:

Deer Park – Cashed up (GAllison) and good appointment of Condos as playing coach – real push to division 1 – somewhere they should have already been at.

Parkside – continued internal rumbling’s but still a force in Div 2 – expect top 3 finish again , after all god given right to be in division 1 – just ask them.

Albanvale – raided lower clubs to top up list – top 3 finish expected again – but have they improved the list or just made a rod for their backs ?

Yarraville –youthful side with new respected coaching panel – expect to be fighting for 5th spot

Coburg Districts – perennial disappointment’s each year – need go out and recruit some bigger bodies and improve their depth before taken as a serious challenger

Wyndhamvale – slowly, slowly but improving each year – 2011 could be their debutant year for a finals appearance

West Footscray – dropping back to 2nd division – now able to rebuild and regroup - best scenario would see them fighting for 5th spot

Braybrook – lost a few experienced boys to Albanvale – back to rebuilding and looking forward to CLASH with Albanvale

Laverton – another club losing some better players to Albanvale – back to rebuilding – good signs off the field

North Sunshine – who knows ? – hopefully able to compete and avoid any 40 goal embarrasments

Caroline Springs – new boys on block – good structure give them 2 or 3 years to establish then watch out.

The guys Albanvale have picked are all quality, regardless of them playing in lower sides. Have also picked up a ruckman from Undera in Kyabram league and i have a heard a few north Footscray guys are also possibly headed there ?

Pieeater can you confirm ?

The guys Albanvale have picked are all quality, regardless of them playing in lower sides. Have also picked up a ruckman from Undera in Kyabram league and i have a heard a few north Footscray guys are also possibly headed there ?

Pieeater can you confirm ?

Even if they have the dirty rats probably still wont win the flag!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back