VFL We need to talk about Sandy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Had s
grump old men grizzling about a woman development coach ... who would have guessed.....
Had she succeeded I would have been the first to laud her. Sadly, she didn't and has been shunted off. My dissatisfaction with her appointment had nothing to do with her gender. It had to do with her CV, lack of experience or demonstrated ability at the elite level, when so many others, of the "wrong" gender were eminently more qualified. More amateurism at the saints. Let's virtue signal rather than improve the place.

Play the gender card by all means, St. trav. Every time a woman fails it is the fault of the oppressive white male patriarchy, which is inhabited, of course, by grumpy old men who can't get with the times. Maybe the grumpy old men have a bit of wisdom due to a lifetime of experience, have seen all the fashionable trends come and go and know when they're being hoodwinked by PC bs artists who claim the high moral and intellectual ground without the slightest bit of justification.

Next time you're booked in for surgery, or are relying on a professional to deliver a result that is crucial for your future welfare, ask yourself this. Would you prefer the best person for the job to be holding the scalpel, or the most expert one giving the advice, or would you be happy to have the quota filler, the one who suits your identity politics or SJW agenda? Just because we're old, grumpy and, shock horror, men, doesn't mean we're necessarily wrong.

She doesn't and has never done much around the club. Again we are looking for excuses that really aren't there. Having said that she shouldn't have been appointed but it really didn't hurt the club.

If that's true, P66, why on earth was she appointed in the first place and paid a handsome salary for three years to do SFA? I don't agree it doesn't hurt the club, either. If you're not pulling your weight or contributing in an elite environment, you are hurting the club.

A mind boggling decision at the time and it turned out exactly as most who are not afraid to criticise the prevailing agenda said it would.

Bravo
Everywhere i read it ,she's described as a Senior Assistant Coach at Port Melbourne.
Peta as a coach and not a player, i'm sorry being smaller and quicker than the fatties you describe makes no difference.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/04/05/female-coach-likely-sooner-rather-than-later-watson/

The way i see it, people like yourself are the biggest obstacle to people like her.
Bravo. Spoken like a true virtue signalling sychophant. Always blame the critic, never the victim you create. Unfortunately, the facts have shown she wasn't up to it, no matter what sort of spin you want to put on it. Unfortunately, it is people like you who are the problem. You are an obstacle to fairness and genuine competition, where merit is rewarded, not the genetic lottery that assigns gender. All you do is create more victims and disappointment, when reality crashes your utopia, where everyone is exceptional and everybody gets a prize.

If that's true, P66, why on earth was she appointed in the first place and paid a handsome salary for three years to do SFA? I don't agree it doesn't hurt the club, either. If you're not pulling your weight or contributing in an elite environment, you are hurting the club.

A mind boggling decision at the time and it turned out exactly as most who are not afraid to criticise the prevailing agenda said it would.

Sometimes you do things to help in other ways like publicity which in turn helps get sponsors. The wage was probably paid through that. What she did around players wasn’t much. It didn’t hurt the club and probably didn’t help the club that much. She isn’t or wasn’t totally useless. She just wasn’t elite. Anyway there are plenty of other reasons we are struggling. She isn’t one of them. The recruiting over the last 15 years hasn’t helped

Agree 1000 % .

As for it not hurting the club that is one of dumbest analogies I’ve heard.

The coterie group at Sandringham , hate StKilda , they have to cough up the $ to be
involved in the competition and these guys are rusted on football lovers, but want to control their
own destiny.
Stkilda should have been the Frankston Saints when Frankston was admitted back into the competition,
they had already great ground , the same colours, would have drawn supplementary players
from Mornington Peninsula league one of the strongest competitions in the state .

Had s

Had she succeeded I would have been the first to laud her. Sadly, she didn't and has been shunted off. My dissatisfaction with her appointment had nothing to do with her gender. It had to do with her CV, lack of experience or demonstrated ability at the elite level, when so many others, of the "wrong" gender were eminently more qualified. More amateurism at the saints. Let's virtue signal rather than improve the place.

Play the gender card by all means, St. trav. Every time a woman fails it is the fault of the oppressive white male patriarchy, which is inhabited, of course, by grumpy old men who can't get with the times. Maybe the grumpy old men have a bit of wisdom due to a lifetime of experience, have seen all the fashionable trends come and go and know when they're being hoodwinked by PC bs artists who claim the high moral and intellectual ground without the slightest bit of justification.

Next time you're booked in for surgery, or are relying on a professional to deliver a result that is crucial for your future welfare, ask yourself this. Would you prefer the best person for the job to be holding the scalpel, or the most expert one giving the advice, or would you be happy to have the quota filler, the one who suits your identity politics or SJW agenda? Just because we're old, grumpy and, shock horror, men, doesn't mean we're necessarily wrong.
on what basis has she failed ?
she was brought in to do a role with our AFLW team we had that AFLW team denied ... so we could either sack her or find another role for her... we found a role for her and to be honest how you can say she has failed in that role is puzzling considering you have no idea what the role she provides at the club (you yourself mention you dont know what she does) ...
just from our web site her role is as such : 2018 will see her in a newly created Head of Female Football Pathways role as the club establishes its first ever affiliated female team – the Southern Saints – in the VFLW competition.

so again i ask how has she failed ? the Southern Saints without a single AFLW player had a fantastic season knocking off many bigger more experianced teams, the pathway for the girls to play football is now a much more profesional and better run system because of her in that role - so again how did she fail ? how is she a risk/liability to the senior AFL team again ???

ill play the gender card because you outdated old campaigners bag her out as a failure yet you have no friggin idea what she actually does thats based purely on the fact she is a woman ... i get it its a scary new world you cant just push a woman into the kitchen and be done with it... 2018 has been a huge success for our VFLW team so to say Peta is failing is totally wrong ....

as for your hypothetical i would choose the professional i felt most comfortable with and hope they do the best job they can ... even the most experianced have failed and run the risk of failing again .. in fact i would be leaning further from the older guys because as shown many times they have tended to hang on in the profession that couple of years too long off the back of their experiance ...
i dont have the stats on it but i would say people coming to the end of their career are making mistakes as often as people at the start of their career ... in my industry thats most certainly the case

how much was she paid Drake ???
was it more than Frawley ??
was it more than our part time ruck coach who never rucked a game of footy ?
what were Peta's KPI's ?
how many of her KPI's didnt she hit ??
what moves exactly did Peta put in place to make our 2018 season a failure ? especially considering she was in charge of our VFLW team not the mens AFL team ...
really lets get to the bones of it , you have no idea what she does ... you have no idea if she was good at the jobs she was given.. you have no idea of the financial cost to the club she makes up ...
we had a s**t season and she is a convienent target to aim at as part of the reason why we had a s**t season ....

Sometimes you do things to help in other ways like publicity which in turn helps get sponsors. The wage was probably paid through that. What she did around players wasn’t much. It didn’t hurt the club and probably didn’t help the club that much. She isn’t or wasn’t totally useless. She just wasn’t elite. Anyway there are plenty of other reasons we are struggling. She isn’t one of them. The recruiting over the last 15 years hasn’t helped
wrong Plugger it was all that pesky sheilas fault ....
the bloody lefty snowflakes and their gender quotas ... destroying the fabric of the club they is .. i mean how can the boys hit a target by foot out on the field knowing theres a flamin sheila in the coaching group ...
:rolleyes:o_O:drunk:

1497275755061.jpg

It w
how much was she paid Drake ???
was it more than Frawley ??
was it more than our part time ruck coach who never rucked a game of footy ?
what were Peta's KPI's ?
how many of her KPI's didnt she hit ??
what moves exactly did Peta put in place to make our 2018 season a failure ? especially considering she was in charge of our VFLW team not the mens AFL team ...
really lets get to the bones of it , you have no idea what she does ... you have no idea if she was good at the jobs she was given.. you have no idea of the financial cost to the club she makes up ...
we had a s**t season and she is a convienent target to aim at as part of the reason why we had a s**t season ....

It was reported that she was earning what the other full time assistants, which means it was at least north of $100K. It was highlighted as she was not working at the time of her appointment. Your response is veering into the histrionic. I never said she was responsible for our failure this year, but as a so called development coach, she must share some of the responsibility for our poor record in that area. I acknowledged that she was probably being developed as a future senior women's coach, but I feel this was something of a fallback position in the event she didn't succeed at her core role.

If you want to know what her role was, go back and look at numerous videos in which she states what her roles and aims are. They aren't hard to find. If she was great at her job, she'd still be in it, not shunted off to the minor show. I doubt you leapt to the defence of McPhee, Welsh and Gilbee, her cohorts in failure. Our club is paying the price of poor hiring practices. Whether on, or off field, it would appear recruitment and development is not our club's great strength.

Given the criticism directed at AR, the entire coaching staff, the Board, the CEO, Lethlean and the players on this board and elsewhere, I find your passionate defence of her remarkable. I would suggest you know as little, or less, about what she does than I do. This is virtue signalling at its worst, topped by an histrionic personal attack. You know what I know, do you? Interesting. I think you might be over rating your abilities a tad. While you're at it, outline her great achievements in the role she was moved on from.

the bloody lefty snowflakes and their gender quotas ... destroying the fabric of the club they is .. i mean how can the boys hit a target by foot out on the field knowing theres a flamin sheila in the coaching group ...

Your just embarrassing yourself, now. If you don't believe she was appointed mainly because of her gender and that this a deliberate strategy to somehow rehabilitate our image as a club, that's fine. Have fun in your echo chamber. Sorry I disturbed you.

she was brought in to do a role with our AFLW team we had that AFLW team denied ... so we could either sack her or find another role for her... we found a role for her and to be honest how you can say she has failed in that role is puzzling considering you have no idea what the role she provides at the club (you yourself mention you dont know what she does) ...
just from our web site her role is as such : 2018 will see her in a newly created Head of Female Football Pathways role as the club establishes its first ever affiliated female team – the Southern Saints – in the VFLW competition.

so again i ask how has she failed ? the Southern Saints without a single AFLW player had a fantastic season knocking off many bigger more experianced teams, the pathway for the girls to play football is now a much more profesional and better run system because of her in that role - so again how did she fail ? how is she a risk/liability to the senior AFL team again ???

ill play the gender card because you outdated old campaigners bag her out as a failure yet you have no friggin idea what she actually does thats based purely on the fact she is a woman ... i get it its a scary new world you cant just push a woman into the kitchen and be done with it... 2018 has been a huge success for our VFLW team so to say Peta is failing is totally wrong ....

as for your hypothetical i would choose the professional i felt most comfortable with and hope they do the best job they can ... even the most experianced have failed and run the risk of failing again .. in fact i would be leaning further from the older guys because as shown many times they have tended to hang on in the profession that couple of years too long off the back of their experiance ...
i dont have the stats on it but i would say people coming to the end of their career are making mistakes as often as people at the start of their career ... in my industry thats most certainly the case

Where did I say I would choose a man for the scalpel or advice? You're so obsessed with the gender issue, your bias is unconscious, but only to yourself. Anyone reading your nonsense can see you are so desperate to signal your virtue as a "modern, Renaissance "man, or whatever it is you are so desperate to be seen as, you have taken leave of logic and an ability to read and comprehend. Your line about pushing women into the kitchen is a clue to your psyche. Another stupid cliche which you believe is somehow relevant. It makes you just as bad as those you deride, a reflection, or mirror opposite of the mythical cadre of old white men who hate everyone but themselves. You are at least as bigoted as those you mock.

My daughter played footy with the boys for three years. It was rare then. I fought for her to be included along with another girl. They were stopped from playing after the age of 12. I fought for her right to play. The panel that rejected our applications was comprised of two men and two women. In fairness to you, the men were both white and over 40, so I guess we can blame them. A few years later she found a women's team to play in and did so for a number of years. I can honestly say I was the only dad who turned up on anything like a regular basis. I guess I was there to make sure the mums stayed in the canteen where they belonged, instead of coaching, running, umpiring, training etc. as they did. They continually disobeyed my orders to get in where they belonged.

In closing, I note no one from the AFL or AFLW has poached the amazing PETA from us, nor has any other club yet appointed a female assistant coach (senior!). Perhaps the other 17 clubs are also solely inhabited by yesterday's men, angry old duffers who sit in cigar smoke filled rooms, harrumphing and lamenting the passing of the good old days. In any event, those guys seem to be able to run a club ever so much better than we can. Perhaps they appoint people who have demonstrated expertise, experience and records of success that justify their appointments.

It w

It was reported that she was earning what the other full time assistants, which means it was at least north of $100K. It was highlighted as she was not working at the time of her appointment. Your response is veering into the histrionic. I never said she was responsible for our failure this year, but as a so called development coach, she must share some of the responsibility for our poor record in that area. I acknowledged that she was probably being developed as a future senior women's coach, but I feel this was something of a fallback position in the event she didn't succeed at her core role.

If you want to know what her role was, go back and look at numerous videos in which she states what her roles and aims are. They aren't hard to find. If she was great at her job, she'd still be in it, not shunted off to the minor show. I doubt you leapt to the defence of McPhee, Welsh and Gilbee, her cohorts in failure. Our club is paying the price of poor hiring practices. Whether on, or off field, it would appear recruitment and development is not our club's great strength.

Given the criticism directed at AR, the entire coaching staff, the Board, the CEO, Lethlean and the players on this board and elsewhere, I find your passionate defence of her remarkable. I would suggest you know as little, or less, about what she does than I do. This is virtue signalling at its worst, topped by an histrionic personal attack. You know what I know, do you? Interesting. I think you might be over rating your abilities a tad. While you're at it, outline her great achievements in the role she was moved on from.
so it was reported at the time she was earning the same as the other assistants ... so what the same as the senior assistants or the same as the just regular assistants McGlynn & Gilbee or is it the same as the part time assistants like Frawley or Skrobalak ?
her role is VFLW Senior Coach and Head of Female Football Pathways .... her role was coaching the VFLW team , the team that exceeded all expectations andmore than held its own againts other teams in that comp with AFLW listed players ... of all the things this season our VFLW team was certainly the one area that was successful .. so how is she failing in her role exactly ? how is here role to blame for the poor development of the boys in the senior team ? if you are talking about her former role before season 2018 then then thats a totally differant thing but based on 2018 she was very successful in here role (major part of that being the learnings and experiance gained from the roles she held previously).
i think you are a little confused on who does what at the club and why they are not at the club anymore ...
McPhee was a senior assistant coach of the midfield - not in a development role he was coaching the already developed players in the senior side - he got the sack because as far as a senior assistan go's he was out of his depth at that level (ironically as a development coach is was strong)
Welsh was a senior assistant coach in charge of the forwards - again not in player development but coaching the seniors team forward stuctures , he got the cho because as far as a forwards coach go's he was pretty lost he was at his best coaching the backs but in a stupid merry-go-round we had with coaches took on the forwards.

Now Gilbee he was in development working with the defenders after a stint coaching the VFL side that was taken off him and his role was coaching the younger defenders under Playfair who was the senior assistant coach for the defenders - he got cut because he was not getting the most out of the players (also his failed stint as VFL coach).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did I say I would choose a man for the scalpel or advice? You're so obsessed with the gender issue, your bias is unconscious, but only to yourself. Anyone reading your nonsense can see you are so desperate to signal your virtue as a "modern, Renaissance "man, or whatever it is you are so desperate to be seen as, you have taken leave of logic and an ability to read and comprehend. Your line about pushing women into the kitchen is a clue to your psyche. Another stupid cliche which you believe is somehow relevant. It makes you just as bad as those you deride, a reflection, or mirror opposite of the mythical cadre of old white men who hate everyone but themselves. You are at least as bigoted as those you mock.

My daughter played footy with the boys for three years. It was rare then. I fought for her to be included along with another girl. They were stopped from playing after the age of 12. I fought for her right to play. The panel that rejected our applications was comprised of two men and two women. In fairness to you, the men were both white and over 40, so I guess we can blame them. A few years later she found a women's team to play in and did so for a number of years. I can honestly say I was the only dad who turned up on anything like a regular basis. I guess I was there to make sure the mums stayed in the canteen where they belonged, instead of coaching, running, umpiring, training etc. as they did. They continually disobeyed my orders to get in where they belonged.

In closing, I note no one from the AFL or AFLW has poached the amazing PETA from us, nor has any other club yet appointed a female assistant coach (senior!). Perhaps the other 17 clubs are also solely inhabited by yesterday's men, angry old duffers who sit in cigar smoke filled rooms, harrumphing and lamenting the passing of the good old days. In any event, those guys seem to be able to run a club ever so much better than we can. Perhaps they appoint people who have demonstrated expertise, experience and records of success that justify their appointments.
where did i say you said you would choose a man ? :huh:
yep you got me i have a gender bias ... yep i want the world taken over by females:rolleyes: get your head out of your backside im for equal opportunity for everyone ... regardless of gender ... Peta had a role in 2018 that she was successful in yet some how you only want to talk about her failing ??? i wonder why ???
im idealistic ill admit that , i want a world where anyone has the chance to show their value without the bias of their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation ... if that paints me as a negtive to you then so be it i would rather be hated by people with outdated views then follow them..

really am not fussed about your story either ... its not a unique story i know many storys similar it doesnt make a fiddle stick of differance to the conversation about Peta but if you feel the need to point it out to justify your stance go for it .... we get it your not a full blown anti womens movment backer .... yay you !

Peta has been sought after by other AFLW clubs but has made a comitment to the Saints and to lead our womens football program , we put our faith in her and she is returning that faith ... given the first season of the Southern Saints im guessing its payed off for both parties ... come 2020 Peta will coach our VFLW team her standing in the game will be a major asset to our AFLW team and will certainly help draw girls to the team for our first season to be a highly competitive season ....

through this whole conversation im still a bit lost as to what you actually want the club to do.. do you want her sacked from her role ?
do you want the club to say she wasnt up to the coaching the males team ?
do you want the club to make her pay her first two years salary back ?
what do you actually want ?
because honestly Peta coaching the Southern Saints is great in my books

where did i say you said you would choose a man ? :huh:
yep you got me i have a gender bias ... yep i want the world taken over by females:rolleyes: get your head out of your backside im for equal opportunity for everyone ... regardless of gender ... Peta had a role in 2018 that she was successful in yet some how you only want to talk about her failing ??? i wonder why ???
im idealistic ill admit that , i want a world where anyone has the chance to show their value without the bias of their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation ... if that paints me as a negtive to you then so be it i would rather be hated by people with outdated views then follow them..

really am not fussed about your story either ... its not a unique story i know many storys similar it doesnt make a fiddle stick of differance to the conversation about Peta but if you feel the need to point it out to justify your stance go for it .... we get it your not a full blown anti womens movment backer .... yay you !

Peta has been sought after by other AFLW clubs but has made a comitment to the Saints and to lead our womens football program , we put our faith in her and she is returning that faith ... given the first season of the Southern Saints im guessing its payed off for both parties ... come 2020 Peta will coach our VFLW team her standing in the game will be a major asset to our AFLW team and will certainly help draw girls to the team for our first season to be a highly competitive season ....

through this whole conversation im still a bit lost as to what you actually want the club to do.. do you want her sacked from her role ?
do you want the club to say she wasnt up to the coaching the males team ?
do you want the club to make her pay her first two years salary back ?
what do you actually want ?
because honestly Peta coaching the Southern Saints is great in my books

She failed in her role as a development coach for the men's team. She's now at the level she should always have been at, many rungs below the elite. I don't want the club to do anything. Just learn from their mistakes. I don't want the club making appointments based on identity politics and PC agendas. I want them to get the best available for the job at hand. That's what you fail to grasp in your PC frothing.

I know you're not fussed about my story. Most blokes weren't. I was often the only bloke watching the girls play. You're much more interested in the words, not the deeds. You're a dime a dozen. Like most virtue signallers, you are all words, crappy ones mostly, not actions.

Lastly St. Trav. I take it you have canonised yourself with your Nic. What a joy it must be to stare into the mirror every morning, through a torrent of self congratulatory tears and see the thing before you. Righteous, idealistic, feminist, free of all bias and hatred, except for those you look down on from your lofty, self-erected perch. The irony is so delicious!

She failed in her role as a development coach for the men's team. She's now at the level she should always have been at, many rungs below the elite. I don't want the club to do anything. Just learn from their mistakes. I don't want the club making appointments based on identity politics and PC agendas. I want them to get the best available for the job at hand. That's what you fail to grasp in your PC frothing.

I know you're not fussed about my story. Most blokes weren't. I was often the only bloke watching the girls play. You're much more interested in the words, not the deeds. You're a dime a dozen. Like most virtue signallers, you are all words, crappy ones mostly, not actions.

Lastly St. Trav. I take it you have canonised yourself with your Nic. What a joy it must be to stare into the mirror every morning, through a torrent of self congratulatory tears and see the thing before you. Righteous, idealistic, feminist, free of all bias and hatred, except for those you look down on from your lofty, self-erected perch. The irony is so delicious!
what ever dude .... i dont ever rate people who i dont respect's opinon of myself ... so by all means hate away i wont be losing sleep over it ....

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/peta-searle-gives-up-coaching-dream-20140426-zqzuj.html

Ayres and Searle met while completing their level-three coaching accreditation. Seeing football acumen first and a female second, he could not have been more impressed by the head coach of Victorian Women’s Football League club Darebin, who had led the club to five consecutive premierships.

At Port Melbourne, Ayres assigned Searle the responsibility of coaching his back line. The club fell just one step short of winning back-to-back flags in 2012, but by season’s end still boasted the competition’s best defence.

I think this is an awful shame,” said Ayres, who at every turn has championed Searle and what she represents in the bigger picture. “I believe she could knock over, without any problem whatsoever, a development coaching role within any AFL club. But she’s been trying to knock the door down for a long, long time.”

At the AFL’s most recent annual national coaching conference in January, former St Kilda coach Stan Alves was blown away by Searle’s presentation on defence. “If she wasn’t the best, she was equal best to anyone who presented at the conference,” Alves said.

I think the clear message that we should take out of the attached article is that women should not be permitted in Journalism.

she was brought in as a development coach not an AFLW coach. her role changed and she then transitioned into the AFLW role.

i have no issue with her being an AFLW coach. I have an issue with her being appointed to a development role that she clearly was not qualified to do

seriously what a crap post. the left right bullshit and demonisation going on social media is enough without reading it on here by using sarcasm as way of painting people as the lowest common denominator/sexist

she was brought in as a development coach not an AFLW coach. her role changed and she then transitioned into the AFLW role.

i have no issue with her being an AFLW coach. I have an issue with her being appointed to a development role that she clearly was not qualified to do

So Ayres was lying?

So Ayres was lying?

ayres has not been involved in the AFL system for more than a decade, how would he know whats required? of course he's going to pump her up. i'm not suggesting he's lying either. he just wouldnt know.

i want my club to have a higher bar and a greater emphasis on premiership experience.

what ever dude .... i dont ever rate people who i dont respect's opinon of myself ... so by all means hate away i wont be losing sleep over it ....
I don't hate you or PETA. I thought the hater response was the exclusive domain of the year 8 student. I'm glad you won't lose sleep. You need it to recover your faculties. Your post makes no sense. "I don't ever rate people who I don't respect's opinion of myself......." What on earth does that even mean? Calm down before posting.

Again, I think your over aroused sympathetic nervous system has overridden your ability to think. I don't hate you. I pity you. What a dangerous world the virtual signalling, SJw***er lives in. I wish I was as convinced of my magnificence and virtue, as you are of yours.

I don't hate you or PETA. I thought the hater response was the exclusive domain of the year 8 student. I'm glad you won't lose sleep. You need it to recover your faculties. Your post makes no sense. "I don't ever rate people who I don't respect's opinion of myself......." What on earth does that even mean? Calm down before posting.

Again, I think your over aroused sympathetic nervous system has overridden your ability to think. I don't hate you. I pity you. What a dangerous world the virtual signalling, SJw***er lives in. I wish I was as convinced of my magnificence and virtue, as you are of yours.

more crap. can we stop with this rhetoric. it seems people have stereotyped their views of conservatives vs progressive that involves shallow name calling.

there's more than enough to criticise in regards to the appointment and subsequent re-deployment without bringing in gender/name calling etc.

it didnt exist under lyon .... when Lyon left the focus was put onto development before that the focus was on delivering a flag at all costs and development was an after thought ... i am loath to mention it cause it has zero relevance now days but the key part of the Pelchen plan was the sants development acadamy and Micale was the guy to run that and we put in the great ground work for this development program under him it was a bit Game of Thrones like in the end.... Watters went all "mad King" so the club purged him and Micale exiled himself back to WA... many parts of the Watters era was a waste but not all of it , the shame was we tossed it all out in one heap to try and remove the lingering smell of Watters from the club.. we then went half arsed at the development acadamy in a scaled down model under Mcphee then started the merry go round ...
Hoping this is part of the review

Remove this Banner Ad

Back