MRP / Trib. Waters

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't commenting on the individual post (or the Essendon board for that matter), but more of a general warning.

Not all clubs' mods are as welcoming and open to opposition debate as us ;)

Thanks mate.. although when I first joined (I haven't always been an active poster).. I made that mistake. At least I got carded for upsetting the dockers.

Yes, you're right... Seems pretty tolerant here. Maybe they are still upset at the "match fixing" they are proclaiming to have taken place amongst our "friends" in green.

Now, if Shuey can get the RS.. that WILL put the cat amongst the pigeons. :)

Thanks mate.. although when I first joined (I haven't always been an active poster).. I made that mistake. At least I got carded for upsetting the dockers.

Yes, you're right... Seems pretty tolerant here. Maybe they are still upset at the "match fixing" they are proclaiming to have taken place amongst our "friends" in green.

Now, if Shuey can get the RS.. that WILL put the cat amongst the pigeons. :)
Surely they're not?!?

Apparently it's an AFL conspiracy in our favour. The same AFL which imposed sanctions on us only a few years ago.

Victorians are like Americans. Do not know or care about what happens outside their borders unless it involves them. :)

WOW just listen to them go off :thumbsdown: The way they are talking you would think that Waters murdered Watson ffs

They won't get the rub of the green from the umps that's for sure and more than likely will find Harry O'Brien fall "accidently" across Nic Nat's leg snapping it in half, Maxwell will run through LeCras knocking him for 6 and every Collingwood player will THROW the ball blantly and never get pinged for it.

Biggest sook supporters going around. Almost enough to make me hope they meet Carlton in week 1 of the finals and get sent packing in a total drubbing.

The mrp made a good decision :thumbsu:

Although, they have got numerous others wrong in the season, where is the consistency?! :eek::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news! it was obviously not a bump waters wasn't even looking at watson.

The right decision was made in my opinion...but the MRP needs to be consistent with it now.
The MRP have shown inconsistency with this decision though. They have consistently said head high contact resulting in injury is the fault of the aggressor because he has a duty of care for the player putting his head over the ball. Watson put his head over the ball...

The only precedent case I can think of is Joel Selwood/Farren Ray in Rnd 1. IIRC Ray got off.

It's fortunate for Beau. Let's not kid ourselves.

I can see the laws being relaxed slightly as Finals draw near.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back