Autopsy Waalitj Marawar (Eagles) v Narrm (Demons) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sunday May 19th 4:20pm WST - (Optus Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What if Harley Reid starts a charity.
Then Gina Rinehart puts $20 million in that charity.

Would the AFL allow it?

Just do what Geelong does and buy legit assets as sell them to him for cents on the dollar

The WC home ground advantage is unfair.

The travel factor to Perth for Victorian teams is a massive disadvantage.

Something should change.
I agree

No Victorian team should ever have to travel outside Victoria. In fact they should have a week off to recover from the trip to Geelong, poor darlings.

"plenty of time"

Right mate. 5 successive goals in 6 minutes.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Mr Meow a PATHETIC 2nd half from Petracca. I expect nothing less from you not to mention this though or his 2nd half stats. Just showed your one sided analysis.

Oliver > Petracca despite being 20% fit LOL's at all of you!

It's lovely but Waterboy and 2MP kick a couple of % points better accuracy

Lifetime it's Tory Dickson (now there's an action of simplicity and fluidity) at a lazy 74.8%
Right now I'd have him for a set shot over anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I literally said an hour ago that Melbourne and Sydney are rock solid. Sydney is the last team standing

All others vulnerable

Hate to say it Collingwood. If they get in the top 4 they are still the team to beat

Mr Meow a PATHETIC 2nd half from Petracca. I expect nothing less from you not to mention this though or his 2nd half stats. Just showed your one sided analysis.

Tracks cooking goes alright

It goes to show the difference in the quality of the players. When Petracca fired he singlehandedly dragged Melbourne back into it. When Oliver had a much better second half and Petracca was quiet, Melbourne got demolished.

Melbourne are now extremely reliant on Petracca. Oliver is no longer a difference maker. It is a big red flag for their prospects going forward.

2 goals in a min from Port today to win the match. Definitely doable.
Back to back goals is quite different to back to back to back to back to back goals, especially when you have been the inferior team and one of the lower scoring sides in the comp.

Essentially asking them to kick half their score for 95% of the game, in the remaining 5%.

Definitely not doable.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Back