Autopsy Waalitj Marawar (Eagles) v Narrm (Demons) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sunday May 19th 4:20pm WST - (Optus Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mad from Reid.
North fans =
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF
Mate we’ve won one game in over thirty games and it’s cost us Reid yeah I’m feeling fantastic 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought when you fend off, the meter gets reset.

Lol how the hell can anyone think that, the rule is black and white, how people can just make up rules in their head is hilarious.

The rule states:

"whilst in possession of the football, does not bounce or touch the football on the ground at least once every 15 metres, irrespective of whether such Player is running in a straight line or otherwise. For the purposes of this Law, a Player shall be deemed to be in possession of the football during the period when the Player kicks or handballs the football to themself and regains possession without the football touching the ground;"

No where does it state "oh btw, if you fend off then possession is reset"

lmao, I thought Lions fans were the funniest and most ignorant, Eagles fans aint far behind though after hovering Eagles game day threads lately.

Lol how the hell can anyone think that, the rule is black and white, how people can just make up rules in their head is hilarious.

The rule states:

"whilst in possession of the football, does not bounce or touch the football on the ground at least once every 15 metres, irrespective of whether such Player is running in a straight line or otherwise. For the purposes of this Law, a Player shall be deemed to be in possession of the football during the period when the Player kicks or handballs the football to themself and regains possession without the football touching the ground;"

No where does it state "oh btw, if you fend off then possession is reset"

lmao, I thought Lions fans were the funniest and most ignorant, Eagles fans aint far behind though after hovering Eagles game day threads lately.
I think he was taking the piss mate, or I hope he was.

Back