MVP Votes v Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot how much footy takes forever to finish when you checkout halfway through. Just sucked the energy out of the rest of the night.

12 votes to all of the best players in your opinion. Maximum 12. You can award fewer. You can award negative (to an extent). You have 3 days to vote.

3 - Oliver gets a three for actually putting in and being the only person who can pick the ball up off the ground.

1 - Langdon was ok. At least not noticeably horrific.

No one else deserves a vote. Abysmal

Ok so after the Brisbane game I gave all the points to charity and that didn't work. So this week I'm going to give participation points as some positive feedback for the good boys who played footy tonight.
Now I can't remember everyone who played for us, because I assume we didn't have 22 fit players in the ground to serve up that slop, so I'll just name who I noticed.

Oliver - 1
Fritsch - 1
Grundy - 1
Hunter - 1
Langdon - 1
McVee - 1
Spargo - 1 ( but he didn't participate for the whole game so he gets minus 1 off that which equals 0 for those a little il challenged with maths)

That's weird, in sure we had more than 7 players on the field. Oh well, let's give the remaining 6 points to the Adelaide crowds this weekend. Great effort by all, well done for participating in gather round!

Bloody hard to find votes from a game like that.

1 - Viney
1 - Hunter - both wingers tried to give some run or options.
1 - Langdon
1 - Trac - kicked a set shot again! (From directly in front, but I'll take the small wins today)
1 - Clarry - fought on with the tag.

heck the rest, and really heck the above too. More pity votes than anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R5 v Essendon (1).gif R5 v Essendon (2).gif
Well done everyone not giving Oliver votes again.
This has to be sarcasm.

16 votes/7 - Clayton Oliver
10 votes/10 - Ed Langdon
10 votes/4 - Jack Viney
6 votes/1 - The Adelaide Crowd
5 votes/5 - Lachie Hunter
3 votes/2 - Christian Petracca
-------------
2 votes/1 - Harrison Petty
1 votes/1 - Bayley Fritsch
1 votes/1 - Judd McVee
1 votes/1 - Brodie Grundy
1 votes/1 - Adam Tomlinson

He was congratulating the few astute posters who didnt

Oliver is an amazing footballer.. The amount of contested possessions and ground balls he wins, no one comes close… he is a genuine marvel…

Every single one that he wins, means that the opposition doesn’t….. The ball going our way instead of theirs……Its the most important possession in footy these days…

Some people have no idea

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back