MVP Votes v Aints

Remove this Banner Ad

So Hunt keeps their most dangerous forward and possibly only AA player(to this stage) completely out of the game, and he gets 1person voting for him. Ok..

So Hunt keeps their most dangerous forward and possibly only AA player(to this stage) completely out of the game, and he gets 1person voting for him. Ok..

Cry me a river.

Yeah some nuffy thought Hunt was vote worthy :straining:
You go to the game? You see Higgins get many touches? Why was that? You see the work on field that Hunt did? Didnt think so. Hunt got mentioned by plenty of commentators for his job on Higgins whose averaging like 5 shots on goal a game, yet I'm a nuffy? Hunt is quietly doing a stellar job defensively on dangerous small forwards week in week out this year. Was highlighted by May as being the best defender against Saints in a post game radio interview. I was the first to bag this guy out, but he's been bloody important and will keep Hibberd out of a spot. Really enjoyed watching him go about it Live on the weekend. Guess you couldn't tell on tv how important his role was.

You go to the game? You see Higgins get many touches? Why was that? You see the work on field that Hunt did? Didnt think so. Hunt got mentioned by plenty of commentators for his job on Higgins whose averaging like 5 shots on goal a game, yet I'm a nuffy? Hunt is quietly doing a stellar job defensively on dangerous small forwards week in week out this year. Was highlighted by May as being the best defender against Saints in a post game radio interview. I was the first to bag this guy out, but he's been bloody important and will keep Hibberd out of a spot. Really enjoyed watching him go about it Live on the weekend. Guess you couldn't tell on tv how important his role was.

You really take TKs bait dont you mate. 🎣

Nah he takes so much bait I'm sure he's
a fisherman. Anyone who didn't have Hunt in their votes clearly wasn't at the game to see the job he did on the most dangerous forward on the ground..
I thought he was good but didn't have him in my top five players and, therefore, didn't have him in my votes.

I thought he was good but didn't have him in my top five players and, therefore, didn't have him in my votes.

I think you went to the game didnt you? Didnt give Hunt votes, smh, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Everyone who went to the game did!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch Liam Ryan kick 10 on him this weekend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back