FRIDAY MARCH 12

Essendon vs Richmond at The Hangar 5pm
Werribee Intra Club at Arden St 6pm
Casey Demons vs Box Hill Hawks at Casey Fields 7pm
SATURDAY MARCH 13
Southport vs Broadbeach at Fankhauser Reserve 8:30am
Coburg Intra Club at Longwood Recreation Reserve 12noon
Frankston Intra Club at Linenhouse Centre,Seaford 4pm
Essendon v Richmond will be very interesting, both have lost a few players and may not be the top 4 guns they were in 2019

Werribee inter club at Arden st ?
Haven’t this club destroyed us enough now playing on our ground.
Heh. Saying that North are the ones that were destroyed in the relationship is ironic.

Also Chirnside Park is probably being used for cricket finals. The only ones that wouldn't be in use are Punt Road, North Port, Arden Street, The Hangar, Casey Fields and Princes Park.

I understand at least one club will not play as many as 9 teams as they play 3 games against one opposition and 2 against another.
Queensland and NSW based clubs in this comp need to play each other more than once to simply cut down on travelling for them so this is no surprise and to be expected. Greg Swann basically hinted at this type of thing, mid last year.

Announced at Frankston FC season launch tonight

Frankston vs Coburg at SkyBus Stadium in season opener on Friday April 16

Certainly not until next week (at least)

My guess is when fixture is released currently you would only see dates and times for first 2 rounds - unless AFL have updated their fixture past Round 6

Rumour I am hearing is Frankston vs Coburg to kick off the season at SkyBus Stadium on Friday night April 16
Its getting truly ridiculous now. Rumour has it that round 1 and 2 are now being rejigged.

We know at least two fixtures:
Frankston v Coburg at Skybus Stadium
Aspley v Port Melbourne at Graham Road

Now there are just another 9 fixtures to work out!

I'd love to see a Gold Coast derby to kick off the season. I'd think that would be awesome seeing the Suns play the much fancied Sharks

We know at least two fixtures:
Frankston v Coburg at Skybus Stadium
Aspley v Port Melbourne at Graham Road

Now there are just another 9 fixtures to work out!

I'd love to see a Gold Coast derby to kick off the season. I'd think that would be awesome seeing the Suns play the much fancied Sharks

Sharks are playing Carlton in Melb I think

VFL Practice Games this weekend
THURSDAY MARCH 18

Richmond vs Carlton at Punt Road 4pm
SATURDAY MARCH 20
North Melbourne vs Sandringham at Arden St 10:30am
Casey Demons vs Northern Bullants at Casey Fields 11am
Essendon vs Box Hill Hawks at The Hangar 11am
Aspley vs Brisbane at Graham Rd 11am
Frankston vs Werribee at Belvedere Park 12noon
Geelong vs Coburg at Deakin Uni(Waurn Pomds) 1pm
SUNDAY MARCH 21
Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants at Tom Wills Oval 10:45am
Port Melbourne vs Williamstown at ETU Stadium 12noon

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone interested in going to Port Melbourne vs Williamstown this Sunday and Frankston vs Northern Bullants next Thursday night. Tickets are free but must be purchased through INTIX website

For those interested Channel 7 could well be doing 2 games a round this season, As well as a weekend game they will also show games on Thursday nights, if it clashes with AFL will be shown likely on 7mate

For those interested Channel 7 could well be doing 2 games a round this season, As well as a weekend game they will also show games on Thursday nights, if it clashes with AFL will be shown likely on 7mate
Do we know when these will be announced? Also what day of the weekend?

Port and the hornets rd 1 isn’t a surprise. Brent evans played 100 senior games for both clubs and is an assistant at the hornets. Hornets have had a few port players come to the club over the years and Corey Wagner is an Aspley boy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back