VFL/AFL Reserves & Under-19 Records?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies if this has been posted in this discussion before but I've had a skim through and can't seem to find it - I know there's the highest do we have the lowest V/AFL reserves scores?

Apologies if this has been posted in this discussion before but I've had a skim through and can't seem to find it - I know there's the highest do we have the lowest V/AFL reserves scores?
AF.com has everything from 1980–1999.

Not sure about anything else. I'm pretty sure the entire backlog of results is on their upload agenda eventually.

AF.com has everything from 1980–1999.

Not sure about anything else. I'm pretty sure the entire backlog of results is on their upload agenda eventually.

I look forward to it!

It certainly is, we haven't forgotten about the Reserves and U19s, AF is currently in a holding pattern that we hope to get out of in the next 12 months or so and then go full steam ahead with a complete rebuild known as AF 2.0, it's been in planning for 5+ years and I know we've been saying this for a while but I'm confident that we'll start to see some traction in the next year. But at the moment the main focus is to get all the current competitions that we cover up to date, but if we get some time over the off-season I'll be sure to update this page if any further Reserves matches get added.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back