Garlett, Betts, Walker MIA
Folding under pressure
Russell as sub???
Waite injured
Bower forward/Hendo back? Wtf Rats?
Cost ourselves a top 4 spot
Pies will demolish us

On the plus side, how good is Murph :thumbsu:

Russell is our best available defender and was the sub?
Didn't really affect the result but it was just a shit decision.

Joseph isn't good enough. Had a few good games early in his career But I think he's done.

Go to town guys try and keep it all in here and save the board getting too clogged up.

No worries Mr Moderator. :p

:D

Anyway Houlihan is my vent and we are a better team with him not playing in the side as we have to carry him and he has NO defensive side of his game when he struggles to get possessions himself.

Russell is our best available defender and was the sub?
Didn't really affect the result but it was just a shit decision.

Joseph isn't good enough. Had a few good games early in his career But I think he's done.

Pretty sure he was the sub for a reason and it wasn't tactical...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway Houlihan is my vent and we are a better team with him not playing in the side as we have to carry him and he has NO defensive side of his game when he struggles to get possessions himself.

This. We built our success this season on heart and effort - blokes like Robinson, Ellard, Duigan etc set a standard. Introducing blokes such as Hoops back into the side severely affects the attitude and mental toughness of the team. That's why I have major issues with Bret Thornton and Paul Bower as well. I don't want Houlihan in the team because mentally he doesn't suit the requirements we have set throughout the year. I only want blokes who give 100% every game.

I think what today's loss shows is that our depth does not run deep. A couple of injuries to some key players and there are massive holes around the ground.

We ain't top 4 material atm, more than half the comp being a basket case has made us look better than we actually are. We fell apart when Waite went down,

We just crumbled today, it was really hard to watch. You could just tell that once the dogs got in front we weren't gonna get the lead back, they just got their goals so much easier than we did.:(

Too many come to the show when were up and about, but go into hiding when the heat is on and we need them. Not gonna name players but there were way too many passengers today, way too many:thumbsdown:

just a pathetic performance. Just a few things on a few players:

Joseph: started pretty good but in the end it was clear as day he should not be in our side.
Hoops: Was pathetic, turned it over every time, was slow and should not be in the team
Robbo/Judd: were good but they turned it over too much by hand
Murphy: Star, only 4 qtr performer should have kicked 3 though

Why do we handball to a guy 1 meter away who is standing still or running into trouble? just dumb football. we constantl;y kicked it on top of our fwds heads. didnt think we would beat the pies before today and now will put them 39.5+ in my multi

Deja Vu West Coast game.

same set-up against us - worked to perfection.

Crowded forward line, always kick to pockets. Bulldogs forward line always wide open. Constantly hurt on the rebound. Hall space to run into.

Brainstrust need to come up with something to combat this.

Warnock and Kruser smashed in the ruck by a bloke giving away at least 5cm to both.

Poor in and under. Too many passengers: Walker, Garlett etc. Houlihan a joke.

Murph outstanding in a losing side.

Deja Vu West Coast game.

same set-up against us - worked to perfection.

Crowded forward line, always kick to pockets. Bulldogs forward line always wide open. Constantly hurt on the rebound. Hall space to run into.

Brainstrust need to come up with something to combat this.

Warnock and Kruser smashed in the ruck by a bloke giving away at least 5cm to both.

Poor in and under. Too many passengers: Walker, Garlett etc. Houlihan a joke.

Murph outstanding in a losing side.
Dont forget the strategy of we will drop 1 off the pack at the stoppages because even if they win the clearance they will kick it hurriedly and blindly straight to us to build our attack from half back etc.

losing Jamo and Waite has damaged our stucture.Jarrad got to manage his groin for rest of the year.Lets hope we dont cop anymore injuries.lts not all doom and gloom,we've have bounced back after a lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back