Vale LIDGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Honoured to be the first poster to break the Lidge Barrier.

Chief where is my Lidge trophy? Surely it is deserves a graphic.

Well done mate. Lidge would have had a few bucks on you being the first to make it, just quietly...

Honoured to be the first poster to break the Lidge Barrier.

Chief where is my Lidge trophy? Surely it is deserves a graphic.

Congrats TBD, now get a job and get off BF for a while ;)

6 years on and the club is in an amazing position thanks to the dedication and defiance by people like Lidge.

I personally didn't know him, but after reading through 730 posts about him I can get an idea.

Lidge meant a lot to posters on here, the club and most importantly his family.

A family man, a club man, taken way too young. May you rest in peace and my condolences go out to your friends and family 6 years on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

happy birthday lidge where ever you are.
thanks for all you did in keeping north down south.
i have this behind my north fairfax kangaroos bench everygame (since 2012 and we have won all 3 games we played, we try to hold a game once a year or so).
thanks lidge:
DSC00048.jpg

happy birthday lidge where ever you are.
thanks for all you did in keeping north down south.
i have this behind my north fairfax kangaroos bench everygame (since 2012 and we have won all 3 games we played, we try to hold a game once a year or so).
thanks lidge:
DSC00048.jpg
We all miss him...But thankyou Tim for keeping his spirit alive.

its the 28th here but:
Happy 49th Birthday Lidge.
we will win the flag for you (and those who have gone off to the great Arden Street in the sky since 1999)

Today, 9 years ago, we lost our good friend Lidge. Help save the Club he loved. Never got to see a 5th Premiership. Lidge, wherever you are, would like to say, North Melbourne will be premiers just you wait and see.
Thanks Lidge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back