NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Judge Cannon angling for that sweet sweet SC nom. Just needs one of the existing members to croak in the next 4 years and she's golden.
Well then let's just hope that she is cannoned onto the supreme court. Shawty has just surpassed AOC as my favourite big booty latina fr fr.

Go on my son.

Jackie Boy Smith needs to be held accountable.

Dear oh dear. What a shemozzle. Fani must really be wishing she never joined the witch hunt.

Go on my son.

Jackie Boy Smith needs to be held accountable.

Dear oh dear. What a shemozzle. Fani must really be wishing she never joined the witch hunt.

Stopped reading at "House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan is investigating..."

Gym Jordan, lolz. If history is any guide, anything he's involved with is bound to be an absolute fizzer.

lol, finger squarely on the pulse as always knackers. "Lefties" knew this one wasn't going to trial before the election about 6 months ago.

Judge Cannon angling for that sweet sweet SC nom. Just needs one of the existing members to croak in the next 4 years and she's golden.
You fellas and SRP had Trump well and truly hung in the gallows by now. Don’t hide from it, own it.

You fellas and SRP had Trump well and truly hung in the gallows by now. Don’t hide from it, own it.
Hahaha wow, you're good value Lebs I'll give you that, the absolute irony of you mocking anyone for predictions that haven't come about. Hows the new courthouse at gitmo going, that avalanche of deepstate traitors be coming through any day now? :tearsofjoy:

As is usually the case, you seem to have me confused with someone else. Find a single post of mine saying Trump will be going down, in fact I've said several times I don't think he'll get jail even if convicted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The great man is now being referred to as this generations Nelson Mandela.

The witch hunt has backfired on the democrats.
The sheer poetic elegance of the situation is almost enough to draw a tear, is it not? There are those who similarly assert that Rosa Parks's act of sitting was a precursor for Donald's ability to run. And now Donald has sprinted, paving the way for future generations to soar. Standing on the shoulders of giants, he is a true unifier, a harbinger of peace. The system will always attempt to take such folk down, yet the more enlightened of us will always see through the charade.

images - 2024-05-10T130744.196.jpeg

I also think a 26 year prison term is appropriate for Diaper Don.

We finally agree! Kumbaya!

Hahaha wow, you're good value Lebs I'll give you that, the absolute irony of you mocking anyone for predictions that haven't come about. Hows the new courthouse at gitmo going, that avalanche of deepstate traitors be coming through any day now? :tearsofjoy:

As is usually the case, you seem to have me confused with someone else. Find a single post of mine saying Trump will be going down, in fact I've said several times I don't think he'll get jail even if convicted.
The conspiracy theories about Gitmo are mind boggling. How many clones/masks are getting around? 😂

The conspiracy theories about Gitmo are mind boggling. How many clones/masks are getting around? 😂
Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg

I dunno, do tell!

I'm just upset that Project Hemsworth didn't give me enough cash for lending them my DNA

1715330629177.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back