FTA-TV Up The Guts

Remove this Banner Ad

He holds a grudge worse than Grant Thomas does. He's a bully towards those who have annoyed/criticised him.
I can’t find any supporting material other than my memory but I’m fairly certain he was also fired from working P&O ships as he did a bit of gear on stage relating to parents having a shag in the cabin whilst the kids were asleep in the same room.

He said it at an all-ages show when it should’ve been for adult audiences only. The joke was (loosely) something along the lines of stuffing a sheet / pillow in the mouth of the woman so she doesn’t scream and wake up the kids.

I’m fairly certain it was him. I know it was definitely an Australia comedian and I keep coming back to him as the culprit

Will Deano and Nat reappear on another show?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Caught this weirdly awful show a few times...usually on replay at hotels while working away.

It was bad but mostly struck me as if they had let Mooney write, edit and direct the whole thing because he was just throwing all manner of shit out there and seeing what stuck (not so much). Saw him do a terrible, out of place and confusing impersonation of Malcolm Turnbull at one point. Interacted with himself on a pre recorded video. Paaainful.

Has anyone confirmed the young news girl was in fact being held hostage yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back