Under 19.5 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone game enough to lay an early prediction at the premiers 2018?

I’ll predict Abers. Based on their 17s winning it and the likes of Farrell, Arceri, Williamson and Gregory being to go around again.

You're probably tipping Winx in the CoxPlate as well are you.

Well considering Abers finished 4th and made a gf... I wouldn’t have said they are quite Winx odds. To be honest I have never backed Winx, but I was considering the 1.16 for this weekend. I was just purely stating that I think Abers will improve a lot on this year with their new crop coming through.

Well considering Abers finished 4th and made a gf... I wouldn’t have said they are quite Winx odds. To be honest I have never backed Winx, but I was considering the 1.16 for this weekend. I was just purely stating that I think Abers will improve a lot on this year with their new crop coming through.

abbers where lucky to even make the finals if west coburg had of thought about what they where doing in the last game of the home and away and lost to strathmore which they could have beaten in the finals then abbers would have finished early they where never going to get near marby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

abbers where lucky to even make the finals if west coburg had of thought about what they where doing in the last game of the home and away and lost to strathmore which they could have beaten in the finals then abbers would have finished early they where never going to get near marby

Well that would be pretty poor sportsmanship if they did that... You are right though. Lucky to have made finals. They will have 15 of the 17 div 1 boys coming up plus I hear a few pegs boys will be coming back after year 12. So that is why I think they will go straight back to top 2 and play off in a gf.

Well that would be pretty poor sportsmanship if they did that... You are right though. Lucky to have made finals. They will have 15 of the 17 div 1 boys coming up plus I hear a few pegs boys will be coming back after year 12. So that is why I think they will go straight back to top 2 and play off in a gf.
You could well be right with those numbers it will be a two horse race i think abbers and marby

You could well be right with those numbers it will be a two horse race i think abbers and marby
Well it seems that is the 19's and senior's grand finals sorted out and most think Greenvale will win the reserves and thirds so there is no need for a season. Just play two games and that is it.

Well it seems that is the 19's and senior's grand finals sorted out and most think Greenvale will win the reserves and thirds so there is no need for a season. Just play two games and that is it.
where would be the fun in that there is always a few upsets that throw a cat amongst the pigeons

I agree, West Coburg would probably rather play Strathmore than Abers week one of finals, not sure they will throw the game though, will certainly be an interesting final round.

Just on the EDS Comment, Yes they have had players out but so have other clubs, really just tests the depth and the depth of EDS is showing. I also think 15 is an over exaggeration but am happy to be proven wrong if you can name them.
It's taken me a while and do not have all the names however; these are who I have:
Ben Caluzzi
Noah Balta
Cameron Rayner
Patrick Brookes
John Roumeliotis
Patrick Willich
Luca Riboni
Chad Sir
Ivan Pavlovic
Joshua Klaromenos
James Martin
James Scully
Sebastian Kochary
Mark Mazzeo
Bailee Reval
Brodie Meyers
Jake Toa
Frank Campizi
Peter. Natalias
Mitch Jones
Cooper Bond
Nicholas Zoccali
Sam Jackson
4 others whose names I can't locate. Most of these played in the u16 2015. Grand Final or team. Some did move to other clubs like Mazzeo. From that lot you could make a competitive team.

In the initial conversation we were talking about depth of teams and players missing through injury/tac cup. You have listed players that have left the club, You cant count those as players they have missing. Cam Rayner was cleared to Hillside, Campizi, Bond and Jacskon to CS, Chad Sir moved to EK, James Martin left the club. Including Balta and Culuzzi is like listing Dan Venables or Curtis Taylor as an out for Keilor.

Sure they had some players missing but that list is just an old list of EDS players, Almost nothing to do with this years team.

Regardless really no point harping on about 2017. Any predications for 2018, will Glenroy and Greenvale fill an u18 side?

In the initial conversation we were talking about depth of teams and players missing through injury/tac cup. You have listed players that have left the club, You cant count those as players they have missing. Cam Rayner was cleared to Hillside, Campizi, Bond and Jacskon to CS, Chad Sir moved to EK, James Martin left the club. Including Balta and Culuzzi is like listing Dan Venables or Curtis Taylor as an out for Keilor.

Sure they had some players missing but that list is just an old list of EDS players, Almost nothing to do with this years team.

Regardless really no point harping on about 2017. Any predications for 2018, will Glenroy and Greenvale fill an u18 side?
Campizi is applying for clearance now, he was playing development league. Bond and Sir moved during the year. Rayner left wanting Hillside to be named his club when selected. Caluzzi and Balta were playing TAC were they not. Venables is on an AFL list so no he cannot be counted. Yes the year is done and move on we will.

Glenroy could get their U17 team back but I doubt they will do that well. They would be Douttas team though however. Their under 17 team was a div 3 team at best. Greenvale are a different issue. They may not have a team but only time will tell.

Campizi is applying for clearance now, he was playing development league. Bond and Sir moved during the year. Rayner left wanting Hillside to be named his club when selected. Caluzzi and Balta were playing TAC were they not. Venables is on an AFL list so no he cannot be counted. Yes the year is done and move on we will.

Glenroy could get their U17 team back but I doubt they will do that well. They would be Douttas team though however. Their under 17 team was a div 3 team at best. Greenvale are a different issue. They may not have a team but only time will tell.
Greenvale will have a team. 25 players move up for 17’s plus they have 4-6 that played 2nds and 3rds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back