Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 27 30.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I watch a few AFL games now and again and nowhere do I get invested into watching them all to the end...
Oppo teams having a red hot competitive physical crack...are only found on YouTube from past years!
The vagaries and science of the free kicks allotted...high blood pressure inducing...a rorted science!
The constant TV repeats of the last goal kicked...soaking up real playing time...padded out with unctuous TV ads!
And finally, the gormless idjits passing themselves off as TV Footy commentators...the only smart one amongst them is called Mr Remote Mute!
I mean its as staged as Wide World of Sports Wrestling!
This guy Little runs rings around the so called TV Footy commentators!
1713504024382.png ...Watson I have half a drugged out brain...monotone duh, duh! Richo I am a passive non-richmond supporter here and tread carefully!, The little Girl Screamer in Huddo, Ohh Eeehh, BT I'm on a confronting soldo mission!, Brayshaw feck I'm going to out scream someone on here and here goes!

The CFL tracks viewership numbers against how close the game is and know the viewer numbers drop off when there is a blow out like they would have seen in last night's game. It's a very short step from that information to outright game manipulation.
hardly any blowouts any more due to the simulation

whilst I am really angry about the umps and this is one of my favourite threads, I feel like this thread needs some inside knowledge or intel. Does anyone know any umps or anyone at CFL house? Have they given you a “knowing wink” when you’ve raised this with them? Or said something like “that is all in the hidden vault at head office”? We really need to escalate this thread to have some legitimacy other than a bunch of tiger nuts!!
While i don't have inside AFL knowledge I have mentioned in here before I spoke with Shorty on Mad Monday last year and he said the club are well aware they get shafted to the point where a please explain was issued every Monday last year, but the club just copped complex bullshit answers and ceased asking for a please explain. Can anyone actually pinpoint when the rot set in?

While i don't have inside AFL knowledge I have mentioned in here before I spoke with Shorty on Mad Monday last year and he said the club are well aware they get shafted to the point where a please explain was issued every Monday last year, but the club just copped complex bullshit answers and ceased asking for a please explain. Can anyone actually pinpoint when the rot set in?
Thanks for the response. Appreciate that. The rot set it in 2017 or 2018 I reckon

The club should leak the letters they received from the CFL and claim they got hacked. What are CFL gunna do? Umpire us even worse to guarantee that no 1 draft pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back